40| A Little Bit Of Ignorance

Mingyu finally entered his apartment, closing the door back and put his shoes and jacket aside. He went to the living room, sitting on the couch. Mingyu eyes felt heavy and soon he fell asleep.

Waking up at 10 am, he was totally missing the meeting with Jungkook and other directors from his department. His alarm rang again and again. He opened his eyes eventually. "why Is everyone calling me" said Mingyu sitting up, he looked at the clock and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and changes his clothes.

He grabbed his car keys an left the house in a rush.

Jungkook was in his office, patiently waiting for Mingyu to arrive, his secretary bring him coffee but as always he refused, telling her she can drink it. Jimin entered the office too soon after the secretary walked out and went smiling at the desk. "hi baby" greeted Jungkook sitting up. "hi" greeted back Jimin softly.

They smiled at each other, Jimin hand were on his forearms while Jungkook's hands went up to his waist. "did you eat?" "no"  no one broke the eye contact. It's not like you win something if you broke it.

Jimin leaned closer to him and pecked his cheek. Jungkook softened a smile and hugged the other. Jimin hand went to his neck, wrapping around and Jungkook's were as always wrapped around his waist. "Wanna go-"

"I'm so freaking sorry I got late!"

Jimin turned to see Mingyu, Mingyu sighed heavy and smiled at them. "you did it Jimin hyung???" Jimin smiled shyly and let go of Jungkook neck. Jungkook hand remained on his waist but looked at Mingyu and Jimin confused.

"you did what?"

"confessing to you"

Jungkook chuckled and sat down on the couch along with Mingyu and Jimin. "okay, that was a question actually not a Confession" murmured Jungkook under his breath. They laughed at Jungkook and turned their attention now to Mingyu.

"why you late by the way?"

"I think I slept too comfortable on the couch last night" chuckled Mingyu saying then crossed his arms. Jimin nodded and looked at him again. Jungkook stood up taking his wallet from his coat and coming back to them, "let's go, wanna eat? " questioned Jungkook, Mingyu and Jimin stood up happily and went out the office. "I'll go with Mingyu, you bring Wonwoo" whispered Jungkook into Jimin ear before giving it a peck then left to go out the office to the Cafe.

Wonwoo was at his desk working on some designs, he got some notifications but ignored them, when Jimin left he went to took a cup of water, he noticed Mingyu rushing into Jungkook's office. "he is late again" scoffed a women.. A girl.. FEMALE there with her colleague. Wonwoo stood there sipping his water listening to them talk about Mingyu some good minutes.

Not noticing Mingyu already walked out with Jungkook, he continued to talk with the women's. "you give too much importance to a person who possibly don't even know you're in this company" added Wonwoo putting back the cup, and walking thru them

The two females sighed and scoffed, leaving to their department. Wonwoo smiled and turned back to his department as well. He bumped into Jimin who greeted him with a smile. "you so smiley since this morning, you okay?" Jimin nodded. "let's go, it's 12 am almost" added Jimin grabbing his phone.

Wonwoo walked out the company with Jimin by his side, entering into their usual Cafe next to the building. Jimin sat down next to Wonwoo, Mingyu was next to Jungkook. The two ignored each others but Wonwoo felt like he wasn't able to ignore Mingyu. He was so comfortable with his presence to be ignored and to ignore.

"what do you want to drink wonwoo?"

But wonwoo was on thoughts, he looked blankly at Mingyu without even noticing, he couldn't really hear anybody. He was lost, so lost. "wonwoo !" called Jimin shaking his shoulders. "m? Yes" answered Wonwoo, coming back to Terra and looked away from Mingyu. "you okay? What do you want to drink?"

"a coffee" Jimin shook his head then stopped Jungkook from sitting up by grabbing his arm. "wonwoo.. You don't drink coffee" wonwoo nodded but insisted and finally Jungkook goes to take their orders.

"here is your juice Jimin, here is yours Mingyu and here.. Your coffee wonwoo" added Jungkook placing the cups on the table along with his own sitting down.

Mingyu played with his straw on the juice cup and wasn't aware of the things happening around him. He caughed some glanced from Wonwoo but then he looked away.

Jimin and Jungkook noticed their behavior and silently left the table. When Mingyu lifted his eyes from his juice to drink there was no one except Wonwoo who was looking outside. Mingyu stood up wanting to leave but Wonwoo grabbed his arm. "stay and finish your juice.. I'm not bothering with anything" added Wonwoo, Mingyu sighed and sat back down drinking from his juice, noticing Wonwoo turned again his head, this time to the coffee. He took a sip then REGRETED HIS LIFE DECISIONS. Wonwoo put the coffee aside and looked again outside, Mingyu stood up going to order something, Wonwoo thought he left and turned his head to see Mingyu at the bar.

Some seconds later Mingyu came back with a pear juice and placed it on the table. "don't drink if you don't want to" wonwoo lifted his eyes from the juice to Mingyu who was on the chair sipping from his juice too. Wonwoo softened a smile without even noticing.

".. I'll be leaving"

Then wonwoo was alone at the table. A few minutes later he left too, on thoughts again. Wonwoo regreted to not accept Mingyu but he see in Mingyu a man who likes to jokes around and like that was his ex, she was always happy and energetic but wonwoo was silent, as always he was into works, since Mingyu entered on the window in his life he felt like the things he couldn't do then he can do it now. He was attracted to Mingyu but was scared.

Wonwoo entered the building going to take the elevator to his floor.

FlashBACK😀
After leaving Mingyu condo, Wonwoo drove home but stopped by a shop to buy some drinks. He arrived home late like always, he took his shoes off, taking a pair of slippers and entered the apartment. He went to put the things he buys in the kitchen. He took a shower and entered his room. His brother was there as well.

"what you doing here?"

His brother smiled and patted the bed. "dad wanted me to come and see you" wonwoo was confused and sat on the bed "why?"

"he could have called"

His brother sighed and tilted his head "how was it today?" wonwoo lifted his shoulders and leaned on the pillow. "it was okay, like always"

His brother hummed and soon he went to sleep into his bedroom. Wonwoo was again alone, he scrolled down his phone, not noticing he zoned out, he just scrolled a bit but his mind was think of something, of someone. He sighed and blinked twice turning to the side closing his phone.

"I'm so sorry Min.." murmured wonwoo as his eyes felt heavy and watery. He let the tears leaving his eyes and closed them. Taking a big sigh he put the blanket over him and slowly fell asleep.