3| digusting

00:18am
All of them were asleep except Jimin who was looking outside the big window Infront of him. He glanced at the sleepy man on his lap from time to time. His thoughts were so over him. It's suffocating. It's making you tired of everything.

He rushed his fingers through his hair while letting out a big sigh. Some tears formed in his eyes blurring his vision.

He didn't wanted to cry, why is he crying?

"..aish" murmured Jimin as he wiped his tears that left his eyes and wiped them with his sleeves. He moved and started to pull his nose making Jungkook to open his eyes. He didn't moved at first but just listened to the man next to him.

He heard him cry and pulling his nose, he heard his heavy sighs. He heard him and he understand him in that moment. "I'm here hyung"

Jimin immediately wiped again his tears looking at Jungkook. "Why you woke up?"

Jungkook lifted his head from his lap looking at Jimin who stared already at him. "Why you crying hyung?" jungkook voice was so soft and caring, he didn't touched the other but he knew that Jimin needed someone who can comfort him. Jimin didn't said anything but just stared in Jungkook's eyes. His heart beats more fast as their eyes interlocked.

It was night but Jungkook could feel and imagine his puffy eyes and red cheeks. His plump lips..damn. those lips.
"It's alright hyung-" Jimin instantly hugged the other tight and cried in his shoulder. Jungkook gasped as he let out a sigh patting his back and pulled him closer. He grabbed his thighs and lifted Jimin on top of him. Jimin wrapped his hands around his neck still hugging the other. Jungkook stroked his back while whispered in his ear letting him to cry.

>>>>>

09:00am.
Jimin woke up in Jungkook's big and cosy bed. He was with a big puffy blanket over him and was too lazy to sat up from it. He eventually got up from bed and walked thru the big white kitchen in Jungkook's house. He found only Mingyu and Yugyeom bickering like always.

"Where is he?" asked Jimin taking a glass and poured some water. "He is out."

"He went to buy some food" Jimin hummed in response as he drank from his glass before looking around. "You hungry?" Mingyu smiled at the question while Yugyeom answered for them. "Kind of hyung"

"You didn't ate anything?"

They hummed in response as they heard the door knob. A sign that Jungkook is home. He entered the Kitchen greeting Jimin

"morning hyung"

and placed the food on the table. "After you ate I'll drive you home" that's all Jungkook said before leaving the room. Jimin rushed getting out the kitchen following Jungkook to his bedroom.

"What do you mean to drive me home? Why?" Jungkook looked at him before taking his jacket off throwing it in the bed. "Clean the bed, idiot" teased Jimin as he pointed at the jacket, Jungkook chuckled and took his jacket putting it on the chair back. Jimin laughed at him while Jungkook just chuckled.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook stopped smiling then went to the living room seeing Mingyu frustrated and Yugyeom confused.

"What?"

"DeKey found her last night walking with her boy near Jimin's house"