29| talking nonsense

"Yugyeom have my key" answered Mingyu smiling then flip his hand over the top of the head. Wonwoo hummed in response then let his sleeve. "but it's not really a spare key, we have the same doorknob and it's kind of the same key, so yea. Why, did they entered in here?"

Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu frowned his eyebrows the took out his phone. "I was sleeping, I found out from Jimin that they've been in here. They told Jimin and jungkook.."

Mingyu lifted his head placing the phone back in his pocket. "they told Kook and Jimin hyung?????"

"that we hade sex last night cause I didn't wear my shirt after you left in the morning and they entered the bedroom to see if you're here and they got this conclusion" answered Wonwoo crossing his arms looking somewhere in the room.

Mingyu smirked and pulled his by his arm closer. "want me to make their imagination real?"

"that shit hurts! No"

Jungkook and Jimin were on the stairs walking to Mingyu apartment, noticing the door was unlocked. "he came back" they entered the dorm hearing Wonwoo. "that shit hurts! No"

Jimin chuckled and went to them "what hurts Wonu?" Jungkook greeted Mingyu and went back next to Jimin.

"I told him about what Yugyeom and Bambam told you guys, and he started talking shit" added Wonwoo smiling a bit then walking out the room. "want me to give you a ride?"added Mingyu looking at Wonwoo.

"nah, I'll call a taxi or something, night hyung, night Jungkook-ah, night asshole" Wonu said bye to them takin his shoes and phone leaving.

"so why are you here?"

"oh, we wanted to see you, byee" said Jungkook smiling, waving the the other man in front of him then leaving with Jimin. Mingyu sighed and went to take a shower.

Meanwhile, Wonu already got a taxi, luckily the women let him get it. Jimin and Jungkook left too.

After Mingyu got out the shower he went to bed, opening his phone.

356 new messages from 10 conversations.

From all of them Mingyu opened Wonu conv.

Jeon-san
last seen at 23:06, today

Photo
Happy now?

sent at 13:02pm

So happy
Maybe if you didn't put the tee on ya
It would look so great then🫣
delivered and seen at 23:20

Wow, you answer so fast.

I'm sorry but I didn't stayed on my phone today, until you called me
:)

Yea, for sure.

Mhm
seen

"he left me on seen, dickhead" Mingyu closed his phone and put it somewhere on the bed and closed his eyes. Falling asleep.

Wonwoo pov
I closed my phone and stared at the ceiling, his fingers made their way up to his hair, running them through his hair. "damn.."

I stood up wanting to make something to eat but I couldn't. My mind was anywhere else. "I gave him a chance to be friends.. Not to make me crave him" I talked with myself as I got a cup and poured some water in it. Then drank(??) from it.