42| Bam's Home

Mingyu was silent, he opened his eyes and lifted them to Wonwoo. "I shouldn't have confessed to you that night too" Wonwoo tilted his head and said no.

"I noticed you liked me, but I choosed to see you like my ex, I'm sorry" Mingyu sat up and looked straight at Wonwoo. "you had a girlfriend before?" Wonwoo nodded. "but that night.. You were.."

"a virgin" completed Wonwoo nodding. "if you have a girlfriend that doesn't mean I'll have sex with her, I couldn't get over her until I met you but I think she never loved me this much anyway" Mingyu hummed and patted his head.

"you're okay now?" Wonwoo Hummed a yes.

Mingyu was close to him and leaned more closer. Wonwoo glanced at his lips then again his eyes got fixed into Mingyu's. Mingyu on the other side, leaned more until their noses could touch. Wonwoo glanced down then back into his eyes, Mingyu didn't moved and waited.

Wonwoo finally moved. He moved his head to the side cupping Mingyu lips onto his.

The two men's were kissing slow, with no rush, with no panics or questions and talking, just kissing. Feeling each other hot breath, Mingyu choose to grab Wonwoo by his thigh moving him closer to him. Wonwoo hand was on his waist while his right leg was on Mingyu inner thigh.

Some second later they broke the kiss, looking at each other, Mingyu gave him a baby giggle and hugged the other. Wonwoo pecked his collar bone. "I'm sleepy"

"we have a subject to talk on"

"tomorrow"

Mingyu accepted and snuggled wonwoo more into his arms and stroked his head until they fell asleep. Pretty fast.¦)

Next morning
At the same time Jimin entered the apartment, Mingyu walked out the bedroom too. They greeted each other's with a smile and hug. Jimin was in the kitchen cooking for Mingyu and Wonwoo, while Mingyu entered the bathroom to take a shower.

On the other side was Wonwoo opening his eyes slowly and rubbed them.

He got off the bed, he stretched and cleaned the bed lazily. He need to be at work at 12 but good for him its only 9 am. Wonwoo walked out the bedroom, greeting Jimin then walked thru the bathroom. "don't go in there!" called Jimin rushing to pull him out but Wonwoo opened the door already. Jimin turned away, while Wonwoo mouth was wide opened.

Mingyu frooze looking at Wonwoo. Wonwoo glanced down then closed his mouth, pressing his lips together closing back the door.

"a really Good morning" laughed Jimin clapping his hands, Wonwoo cheeks got slightly red and raised his ewebrows. "yea, I'm fully awake now" giggled Wonwoo too.

Jimin laughed again and went back in the kitchen. "I made you guys breakfast, come and eat" added Jimin, Wonwoo sat on the chair at the desk waiting for Jimin to put the plate on it. "what are you doing here this early?" asked Wonwoo taking the plate from Jimin and put it on the table, taking the glass of water too.

Meanwhile Mingyu walked out and went to the bedroom to change, Jimin again turned around to not see him and turned back after he heard the bedroom door." jungkook went to airport this morning so I don't want to stay alone so I came to Mingyu, but I found you two" said Jimin smiling, taking a cup to pour coffee. Mingyu came to them with a towel on his head and sat on the chair.

Jimin gave him the food plate and Mingyu greeted. "why is Jungkook at the airport?" questioned Mingyu taking a bite from his toast. Wonwoo nodded his head too curious. "his dad came in korea to visit his company and to bring a bouquet of flower to his ex-wife" murmured Jimin sipping from the coffee.

Wonwoo bites his toast then glanced Jimin. "so he now cares about her?"

"what about you?" asked Mingyu after Wonwoo.

"maybe he care, I will stay at my house until he leaves" answered Jimin to both questions. They nodded their head and continued to eat.

Jungkook stopped the car letting out a big sigh, he went out the car passing the keys to the men infront of him. "be back in 10 minutes" said Jungkook putting on his coat and walked inside the airport. He waited for his dad at the exit he needs to come and some minutes later he walked out. Jungkook's dad walked with his secretary. A tall man with a black mask and a fancy hairstyle was beside him.

"hello my son" smiled Jungkook dad and gave him a hug. "I don't like to be hugged dad" answered Jungkook not moving. His dad stepped back and scoffed, Jungkook bowed to his secretary and greeted. "oh, hello Mr. Jungkook-shi" greeted back the secretary and they walked out the airport. Jungkook car just arrived back and the men got out giving him the keys. Jungkook took it and opened the door "get in"

"you're driving?" Jungkook nodded and entered the car, his dad an secretary entered too, closing the door behind them. "I won't stay much, tonight I'm leaving so let's see what's new at my company" added his dad putting his seat belt. Jungkook smirked and scoffed.

"i won't argue with you, let's go buy you the bouquet and go to her grave" added Jungkook starting to drive. "why you driving fast?"

"it's not fast, it's not even 150 in board" added Jungkook signaling to go right, his dad hummed and looked outside the window.

After getting to his mother grave they went to the company, and walked around then went to take bam. The dog his dad likes.

"let's go bam, let's go" repeated Jungkook opening the door for the dog to enter. Bam entered on the right seat, infront sitting. "stay still bam" added Jungkook closing the door back and entered on his side.

Back home his dad walked out the car along with the secretary. "I thought you stay at an apartment"

"too bad, it's my own house" added Jungkook taking off Bam leash and locked the door. "go  Bam, let's see is mochi is home wanna see Jimin?" added Jungkook smiling, bam moved happily his tail hearing Jimin name ad jumped around. They entered the house and took off their shoes and jackets, taking pairs of slippers they entered the living room. His dad sat on the couch along with his secretary. Bam runner to the bedroom looking and jumping around.

"bam, bam!" called Jungkook and the dog appeared running. "he didn't came back?" murmured Jungkook taking his phone out.

"if you want to eat something, make a call, I have something important to do" added Jungkook walking up the stairs. Bam went to the couch, wanting to sit on it but Jungkook dad yelled at him and went around.

Park

HI baby

Hii
What's up?

You didn't came back yet
Where are you?

Mingyu house?
Something happened?

Yes, you're not here.
Bam came home too

Uhh, I'll be there in 20 minutes

Waiting for ya

Love you gguk

Love you too, bye

Bye

Call ended