7| the arrangement

06:45am  
Jungkook lazily get up the bed hearing voices in the house, he took his shirt and walked out the room. He walked through his living-room seeing that outside is raining. "Oh, you're up" spoke Mingyu standing up, Yugyeom was on the sofa minding his business.

"So..you two are not gonna tell me anything?" asked Jungkook leaving the shirt on the sofa. "What do..to tell you what?" questioned Mingyu glancing at Yugyeom then back at Jungkook.

In meantime, Jimin woke up too, he walked to them hearing the boys talking. While he walked he looked at Mingyu expressions.

"You alright?" asked Jimin cupping his chin with his hand moving it on sides.

Jungkook then looked at Jimin and Yugyeom did the same. "I'm alright, you guys need to go to work, you better hurry" added Mingyu smiling at him. Jimin was so sure that Mingyu is taking it. "Mm. Before leaving let's make something to eat, Wanna help me?" questioned Jimin softly, Mingyu smiled brightly and went to the kitchen with Jimin.

"Yah. Calm you boyfriend" said Yugyeom as the two already left the room. Jungkook looked at him while stroking his chest. "He is not my boyfriend"

"Whatever he is. Calm him down-"

"So you really like Mingyu" jungkook smiled widely while Yugyeom put a poker face then sat up. "I'm leaving for work"

Jungkook saw him sitting up and pulled him back down, Yugyeom and Jungkook started bickering and fighting while in the other room were Jimin and Mingyu.

"You didn't called me here to make food" said Mingyu innocently. Jimin hummed in response then took a glass of water.
"Why?"

"Why? What?" Mingyu tried to ignore the fact that Jimin pulled his tongue to speak. "You don't seem alright, it's about that arrangement?"

Mingyu turned his head to him. "How do you-"

"You're all over my media and company, it says that you are about to marry Yougyeom, why don't you like the idea?" Jimin sipped from his glass.

Mingyu bit his lips then took a big sigh.

"I'm in a bad situationship, I know Yougyeom likes me..but I can't just broke his heart now, I don't like him that way...when that photo of us 'kissing' was published i knew we were in trouble."

"That made your parents to marry him"

Mingyu nodded.

Jimin nodded his head and patted his shoulder.

"Then?"

"Then, they started to publish delulu"

"Delulu" chuckled Jimin at him then smiled. "It's alright. Why did you let him flirt with you?" asked Him as he lifted himself of the table listening the younger explanation. Mingyu smiled shyly then looked up at Jimin.

"That's how we joke sometimes, but I never knew that he would actually catch feelings"

"You better-"

"Let's go to work" said Jungkook entering with Yougyeom as they saw Jimin on the table and Mingyu about between his legs. Yougyeom went next to Mingyu as he whispered something in his ear.

On the other side, Jimin sat there looking at Jungkook's shirtless self. He got off the corner and went to change.

Jungkook went to change too.

"Why did you whispered?"
Yougyeom then looked at him and said straight. "we won't get married, we're good. You can relax now" Mingyu smiled brightly.  Yougyeom walked out the kitchen.

"How?" Asked Mingyu

"My parents cancel it because they found the original photo"

Mingyu laughed as Yougyeom smiled and took his keys "We're leaving first!" Then left the house along with Mingyu.

>>>>>>

Jungkook looked in some documents when his office door opened. It was no one else but Jimin. Who walked in with a lot of another documents. "This is for you, for your birthday. In advance" giggled his secretary as Jungkook glanced at her.

"Did the president left? You need to..you know what, I'll give him those myself" said Jungkook then sat up from his chair taking some documents and sat Jimin done on his chair. "Do this until I'm back then you have a break" Said Jungkook before leaving with his secretary following him.

Jimin was alone in his office. He liked the design tho. He rotated in his chair then the secretary came back. "Oh yah! You scared me!" shocked Jimin his head then stood still.

He stood there while the secretary written something on the file, he noticed her outfit. "Isn't he so extra for a secretary?" Murmured Jimin glancing at the documents then signed them and took anothers.

She is looking good tho.

Is she Jungkook secret crush?

Maybe.

"Yah." She lifted her head and came to him. "You need something sir?"

"You're his girlfriend?" the secretary chuckled shyly then nagged. Jimin smirked then sat up. He went closer to her then the door opened.

In the room entered no other persons but.