cap 32| Don't Worry

Mingyu stopped and turned the position around, from Wonwoo under his body, to wonwoo on his lap with his legs parted away.
"you worry about something?"

"yes"

Mingyu went silent, his hands were on Wonwoo tighs, caressing it slowly, making some circles. "you have feelings for me" spoke Wonwoo, Mingyu stopped his movements. Looking into each other eyes Wonwoo got lost again. He could feel that something in him don't want to let go of Mingyu, to make him stay in that position, right then and there"  Wonwoo looked away and sat on the bed, not caring that he is all naked and full of cum.

"I have"

Wonwoo smiled tired and turned his face. "but I don't"

Mingyu heart stopped a bit then felt something inside of it. He smiled and sat in the same position as Wonwoo. His hand went to Wonwoo waist hugging it. "it's okay, I got rejected so many times"

"so you just wanted to fuck me?" Mingyu was silent again taking back his hand. Wonwoo turned to the side, facing Mingyu while caressing his face. "tell me, honestly, without any lies, that you just wanted to fuck me"

"I wanted to fuck you, but I got feeling since I saw you at the company, you were on my mind, all day and night, at every moment. Even when I shower"

"too sincere" Wonwoo chuckled and Mingyu the same caressing his waist.

"I got feelings for you.. I didn't fuck anyone since I met you, I didn't, I promise and I want to keep taking care of you like I did until now"

Wonwoo stared at Mingyu talking and hummed. "but I won't show you my feelings"

"why not?"

"you'll feel uncomfortable"

Wonwoo smiled and his hand traveled to Mingyu waist line. Mingyu looked down at his hand, then back up. "don't worry, make me feel loved and maybe I'll open my heart"

Added Wonwoo before smashing their lips together and bodies were now glued to each other, Wonwoo hand between them, stroking Mingyu tip of the dick. ".. Do-hahh~"

"do not.. Ah, Won-hah~"

"slowly.. a-ahh" Wonwoo gave him a hard hand job while kissing his neck, his hand moved around in circles then suddenly Mingyu felt other dick on his "why~"

Wonwoo let out a breath as their dicks were rubbed on each other's "FUCK.. You're close enough-"

Wonwoo smiled and bit his skin, lightly sucking and and licking. Mingyu groaned them grabbed Wonwoo ass with a hard slap, Wonwoo gasped then his head was onto Mingyu chest, leaving marks, "you did good"

Wonwoo lifted his head then gave him a light peck. Mingyu continued to grab his ass, squeezing it. Wonwoo did his job and rubbed again their dick together while kissing Mingyu. Mingyu felt the orgasm coming closer and grabbed with the other hand Wonwoo's neck kissing him animalic.

Wonwoo kissed with the same passion, bodies rubbed on each other's, hard breath between the kissed, tongue battles and soon a loud groan. Wonwoo stroked with his thumb Mingyu tip that was already wet and filled with precum, Mingyu inserted a finger inside Wonwoo, feeling cum on his fingers that came down from Wonwoo asshole.

Wonwoo wanted to gasp but mingyu kept kissing him. "I'm close, I'm close~"

Wonwoo again gave a thumb stroke to the tip of the dick then his hand was covered in cum. Then let the dick go, Wonwoo hands traveled up to Mingyu chest still kissing.

They sucked on each other's tongues while Wonwoo wiped his hands on he sheets. The bed was covered in so much sweat as so so much cum.

Mingyu didn't cared but cared about the man on top of him. Wonwoo broke the kiss letting out a loud moan into Mingyu lips as he felt Mingyu scrissoring his hole. "I don't have any stamina, please!"

Mingyu pulled out and pecked his forehead, Wonwoo sat on the bed panting again looking so tired. "why did you started doing this!"

"I noticed you needed to cum again and I helped you" mingyu smiled and grabbed Wonwoo in his arms walking to the bathroom. "I promise I won't do it there" and entered the bathroom, washing Wonwoo and himself.

After getting out he changed the sheets and placed Wonwoo on the bed "I should go home now"

"you serious? I feel bad, no"

"I can walk, I'll just.. Go slow, I'm okay, I won't disturb you"

Mingyu pulled Wonwoo back on the bed hugging his waist, they were naked since they didn't put the clothes on. Wonwoo held his arm and smiled. "or maybe you should sleep here cause I fucked you and I feel bad"

"okay, I'll sleep here, sleep now then"

Mingyu pecked his nape and closed his eyes. "night hyung" Wonwoo hummed in responde and closed his eyes.

"it smell like sex to me" added Jimin as he opened the door to the bedroom noticing the two men's sleeping. "totally sex"

.

👋🏻🫶🏻