19| one drink

Mingyu went down from his shoulders to his back and sides, he left a lot of hickeys on Wonwoo's body. 'hurry up" began Wonwoo turning to face him. Mingyu lifted him and sat Wonwoo on the bed. "Wanna ride it or want to see my face from down?" asked Mingyu placing kissed on Wonwoo lips. "Whatever you want, just do it please" begged Wonwoo (he wasn't straight? naur)
Mingyu smirked and opened a condom. "First time?"

"With a man? Yes" answered Wonwoo kissing his shoulder and forearm. "Just do it. I will deal with it tomorrow" commented Wonwoo placing Mingyu member at his entrance. "What a needy jeon-san"

"Jeon-san? Wow when did I told you my last name"

"On our way here, you still want me to talk?" Wonwoo tilted his head. "My pleasure" then went inside of the other.

"Fuck!" Wonwoo scratches Mingyu back as Mingyu member went deeper. "You're an asshole!"

"Say it again and you won't cum tonight"

Wonwoo slapped his back as he cupped Mingyu face to kiss him. "want a kiss? Say please"

Wonwoo already struggling with Mingyu dick but now he need to say please? Wonwoo turned his face to Mingyu again and held his neck, Mingyu was ready to fuck the shit out of him when Wonwoo will say 'please'

Mingyu raised his eyebrows and fasted his thrusts. Wonwoo mouth opened and eyes were tight closed, "fuck it-..p-please!" Moaned Wonwoo as Mingyu kissed him roughly and fastened again his thrusts.

After a long and a lot of Begging from Wonwoo they fell asleep."
Back, real time

"Yah! Wonwoo-ah!" Called Jimin shaking his body. Wonwoo finally coming back to reality. "What?"

"Wanna go get a drink with me? And maybe you can tell me what did you write?" asked Jimin then pointed at the laptop screen. Wonwoo sighed then sat up taking his jacket. "It's alright, let's go" Jimin smiled and took his long coat and phone. "Want some ramyeon?"

Wonwoo stopped walking and started at Jimin. "Ah..uhh- not in that wayyyyyy" explained Jimin and laughed at himself, Wonwoo find it cute and smiled. "Then, my treat. Want some Soju too? I always eat ramyeon with Soju" added Jimin walking to the elevator.

Wonwoo nodded then added too "can we have also sweet and spicy chicken and kimchi fried rice?" Asked Wonwoo smiling a bit. "Sure, you eat kimchi at this hour?" giggled Jimin questioning.

"Mm.. I don't always got the time to eat it at the proper hour so mhm"

Jimin and Wonwoo entered the elevator talking and started to know each others.

>>>>

"So, why you eating only late at night? Like you have a whole day and you eat only at those hours?" asked Jimin opening his Soju and parted away his chopsticks. "I always work, I just get lost in work and somehow I hate it cause my mind won't leave me alone for a second and it's tiring but somehow I survive" answered Wonwoo sipping from the soju. Jimin nodded and hummed as he took a bite from his ramen.

They ate in silence (not really).Wonwoo was back at the building with Jimin "why we coming back here?"

"I need to take my car" "ohhh, cool, what kind of car is it?"

"Not a big one" added Wonwoo walking thru the parking lot with Jimin by his side. "Oh c'mon, tell mee"

"Lexus"

"Ohhh, lux, what kind?"

"lc 500" answered Wonwoo taking out his car keys from his jacket. "Its luxurious" giggled Jimin opening the car door.