2| drunk man

Jungkook pressed his lips as he pushed Jimin again.

"If you trust me give a chance to explain..only If you believe me..just a bit." then Jungkook left the cafe. He walked home all angry and pissed at the same time.

He entered the house while turning on his lights, taking off his shoes and jacket and entered the big kitchen. Taking a glass of water and stared at it before drinking. He then walked to the bedroom leaving the door wide open while taking his clothes from the bed and changed from the clothes he wears today.

20:59pm
Jimin was in his living room while Hyejin was taking a shower. He remembered the look in Jungkook's eyes while telling him the actual truth he don't want to believe.

Is he lying? Hyejin doesn look credible at all too..

"Aish!" Screamed Jimin while throwing the glass of wine anywhere in the room. He grabbed his car keys and left the house. Without his phone, without informing his lover. Just left, driving straight to Jungkook's house.

>>>

Jungkook house was big, his front window have the view outside so he can see who is in front of his house. He was in the living room drinking. Drinking a lot.

He played with the ice in the glass that was melting. "Why are you so blind Jimin ssi?" questioned him then drank his last whiskey that was in the glass.

Jimin parked his car outside seeing the lights on in the house. He locked his car and went to the door and knocked without hesitation. Jungkook glanced into the direction of the door and put his glass down, sitting up walking through his entrance door opening.

He leaned on the frame while he waved at Jimin who stood there confused. "You drank?" asked him sniffing Jungkook. "Nope" lied The younger.

"You seem drunk to me"

"What is it?" chuckled Jimin hearing him while entering the house. "I wanna hear an explanation" Jimin looked at the whiskey then sat down on the sofa placing his car keys on the table. "You said you didn't drank" Jungkook smiled a bit then sat down next to him on the sofa glancing a bit at his lips. "Why did you said that?"

"Cause she's a cheater?"

"How do you know Jungkook? Why are you accusing her of something-"

Jungkook chuckled making Jimin to stop talking. "Because i saw her with my eyes hyung, that boy was talking a lot about her in the faculty, I saw them in a morning when I walked to the faculty campus, I was with Mingyu but he don't know her, he thought that he finally got a girlfriend that's not someone else. Hyung..I even have Proof that it was she"

Jungkook stopped for a moment noticing Jimin's leg shaking. "Continue"

"After I found out she begged me to not tell you, she put those thoughts in my head that you will not ever talk to me..our friendship will be gone. So I hide this from you.."

"You hide it from me.."

Jungkook placed his hand on his leg stopping it. "I'm sorry hyung..I was wrong" "for how long you know this?" Asked Him while poured a glass half of whiskey. "Not that much!"

"tell me Jungkook"

Jungkook bits his lower lip glancing at Jimin before opening his mouth to speak. "..one year"
"One year!" Jungkook closed his eyes then sat back on the sofa with his head backwards sighing. "That's why..she never sleeps at my house"

Jungkook hummed in response then glanced at him. "Hyung" Jimin turned to him but just felt a pair of lips on his.

"Why are we here?" Yugyeom looked around the street while walking side to side with Mingyu. "We came to tell Jungkookie that we took again a photo of that girl kissing her boy" Mingyu responded as he put his hands in his pockets. "But why do I feel like I know that house?? We went there once but I don't remember who's house- Park Jimin!"

"What? She is Jimin Gurl? You crazy!"

"No stupid! That's Jimin car!" pointed Yugyeom at the big white car infront of Jungkook house. "What the..now I remember who's house is that. I remember clear the white car. Shit she is really Jimin's girl!" Mingyu facepalmed himself as they rushed to enter in jungkook's house.

Jimin didn't react at first but could feel the alcohol from Jungkook's mouth. He opened his eyes then pulled out of the kiss. Jungkook sat with his eyes closed while his head was on the side.

Jimin felt his heart beats fast.

His face brightened red.

His eyes were on Jungkook's lips.

Just then.

Mingyu and Yugyeom entered the house seeing the two men's with a big bottle of whiskey on the table. Yugyeom being Yugyeom went to them clapping his hands to wake Jungkook. "yah! You asshole we need-"

Jungkook opened his eyes when Yugyeom entered the living-room but ignored his words and pulled Jimin who took a big sip from the glass into a kiss. Mingyu immediately took his phone and started recording them giggling.

Jimin put his hand on his shoulder to stop him but the alcohol inside made him crazy, he instead pulled the younger more closer to him and deepened the kiss.

He was aware of what he is doing.

(Then why don't he stop him?)

Jungkook inserted his tongue in and that's when Jimin pulled out of the kiss sitting up. Yugyeom held him while Mingyu went to Jungkook who seem to be asleep?

"Can you sleep here tonight hyung? We have something important to show you" added Mingyu lifting Jungkook up. Jimin sighed as he let go of yugyeom.

Jimin looked at the sleepy man on the sofa and sat down next to him. Jungkook felled on his shoulder and Mingyu tried to lift him again. "Let him be. We will clarify things in the morning" added Jimin then his head was rested on the other man head.