55| "relax"

The next morning, Wonwoo woke up in his boyfriend arms, on the big, white and cozy bed. He opened his eyes slowly feeling the sun on his face and rubbed his eyes.

Mingyu snuggled his face in wonwoo's neck smelling it a bit. Wonwoo smiled and tried to sat up, Mingyu pulled him back and murmured.

"let me go gyu, I wanna take a shower" spoke wonwoo releasing himself but Mingyu again grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. "give me a kiss first" added Mingyu leaning in. "after you brush your teeths" Mingyu scoffed and let him go getting up too. "wanna take a shower together? It won't take long" said Mingyu walking to open the door to the bathroom. Wonwoo gave him a look then agreed after Mingyu promised to not do anything.

09:36am
Jimin opened his eyes seeing his shirtless boyfriend in a deep sleep. He pecked Jungkook forehead and put the blanket over him. Jimin smiled to himself and stroked slowly his hair. "oof.. My poor baby.. You still miss your mom presence" whispered Jimin stroking his hair slowly again and again.

He stood up and went to wash his face and brush his teeth, then walked down after he changed his clothes. He asked Jun Hyun about his favorite dishes and happily started to cook after receiving the text. Wonwoo helped too after washing himself, Mingyu came to them when to put the plates on the table.

"me and Wonwoo will leave the house to you guys today, we'll go to a walk" said Mingyu taking wonwoo hand who was on his phone, texting, Mingyu added a wink to end of the sentence. Jimin got that and smiled softly.

13:02 pm
Jungkook finally woke up and after he took the morning shower not feeling really in a mood. Firstly he went to Mingyu and Wonwoo room but there was no one, just the messy bed, then went down to see his small boyfriend washing some dishes. Jungkook noticed the food and smiled to himself, walking slowly down the stairs and went to give a backhug to Jimin.

Jimin was surprised and turned around.

"morning Jungkook-ah" greeted the elder smiling, hugging the said man. Jungkook gave him a peck on the shoulder and stayed in that position for a while. "you feeling okay?"

Jungkook nodded and tightened the hug, Jimin lifted himself on the counter and hugged his neck, patting his back. "you feel down?" asked Jimin cupping his face, Jungkook opened his eyes and nodded. Jimin sighed and again hugged Jungkook neck.

Jungkook grabbed his thighs and went to the living room, sitting down on the couch with Jimin on top. They stared at each other some minutes then Jungkook spoke. "never fight with your mom, okay my baby?" murmured Jungkook and tied Jimin hair. Jimin frowned and his eyebrows but understands. "you're a lucky person, Jimin-ah, hope you know that, you're always so smiley and always give a fun and good vibe, never let small things bring you down, alright?" whispered Jungkook stroking his face then went to his forearms.

Jimin softened a smile and hugged Jungkook who embraced Jimin more." you're so sweet, you just woke up love" added Jimin again looking at Jungkook.

"and? I can't say such things to my boyfriend? Damn.." answered Jungkook, Jimin smile dropped a bit hearing his tone "how lucky I am to have YOU as my boyfriend. To have you as a best friend, as a family.." confessed Jungkook leaning back on the couch resting his hands there.

Jimin hands were down on his hips, rubbing some circles. "Im lucky too, I got a best friend.. A great guy, tall, handsome, a CEO, a funny guy, a never let me go guy, a never see you sad guy, I think I should call you a sugar daddy from now" said Jimin, his hands went to his shoulders, giggling at the end. Jungkook scoffed and started to tickle him.

"where do you want now?" questioned Mingyu placing back his wallet, Wonwoo smiled and walked to the aquarium, that was some streets apart. "a good idea" sighed Mingyu smiling and put his hand on Wonwoo shoulders. "you don't like it?"

"no, I like the aquarium, but I like you more" answered Mingyu with a peck on the cheek and a wink. Wonwoo smiled shyly and pushed Mingyu a bit. Mingyu laughed and stopped, pulling Wonwoo by his hands too.

"I hope you like it here and feel more relaxed, you seem kinda nervous at home" said Mingyu holding his forearms, Wonwoo was in front of him and kept the eye contact. "i like it here, it's relaxing, and yea.. Maybe I'm nervous at home but those are some things that will go by time" Mingyu was silent knowing at who and what Wonwoo was referring to.

"don't worry about it, okay? tonight I still have a surprise"

Mingyu put on a smile and went closer. "you want me to not think about it?"

Wonwoo shyly nodded his head and lifted his head to Mingyu, Wonwoo smiled and went on his toes kissing Mingyu on the lips. Mingyu for sure kissed back ignoring the people around them, Wonwoo pulled back but soon kissed again when Mingyu grabbed his neck. Wonwoo hands went to Mingyu waist grabbing his tee and moved his head from side to side. "..enough already" whispered Wonwoo slapping his forearms.

Then continued their road to the aquarium with smiles.

Back to Jungkook and Jimin who almost was fucked right on the couch, they moved to the bed. "no one is gonna see us, right?" asked Jimin looking at the window. Jungkook nagged and continued to kiss his neck. Jimin let out some sighs and took his shirt off along with Jungkook's. "you should do it more often baby" said Jungkook as he thrown them on the floor. Jimin grabbed his neck and pulled Jungkook in a rough kiss, Jungkook opened Jimin legs with his hand and leaned on his body.

They got a fraction and soon no clothes.

Heavy breaths and sound kisses were heard. Soon some loud moans too. Groans, grabbing on the sheets, kisses again and again more moans.

Jimin was on the bed looking outside, waiting for Jungkook to come to him and soon he appeared "how are you?" asked Jungkook taking Jimin in his embrace.

"feeling good. I love it.." Jungkook smiled and looked down at Jimin with a curious face. "I love how you take care of me after.. That" answered Jimin and pecked his chest. "of course my mochi, how could I treat you bad after you let me be inside of you? You're so precious to be treated bad.. So precious to me" spoke Jungkook lifting Jimin's chin and smile.

Jimin hugged Jungkook and whispered a lot of "I love you gguk" Jungkook was happy and moved down on the blanket to cover Jimin too.

 jungkook.97

❤️ 💬

❤️ 💬

jungkook.97 eat your mochi🍡
1.5k comments
min9yu_k okay.. WHAT DID YOU DO?!   

dk_is_dokeyom my poor baby 😢

bambam1a my.. Omg!

bambam1a you didn't even tag him :( fck you Jeon🙄

Min9yu_k replying to bambam1a solved @j.m @j.m @j.m @j.m @j.m