53| Double Date

17:30pm
30 minutes later Jungkook walked out the shower with his usual large shirt and shorts under. Jimin smiled and patted the bed, Jungkook happily sat on the bed and played with bam.

"did they answered?" asked Jungkook taking the ball from Bam's mouth. Jimin tilted his head. "what about you give a text to Mingyu? I don't want him to feel like I gossib about their relationship or something" added Jimin, Jungkook nodded and took his phone opening the chat with Mingyu.

Kim Min
online

What are you doing?
seen

Uhh, cleaning?

Good.
Tomorrow you're free with Wonwoo
For the past 2 days :)
seen

What is on your head??
What you planning now

Well, me and Jimin are taking bam to my brother house so we will stay 2 days there at the beach house.
seen

And you thought of me???
When you are with Jimin
Really?

No.
Jimin did and asked if you two want to come.
Yer or no?
seen

Im in. As long as wonwoo is next to me

Good, good luck with cleaning
seen

Thanks 🫶🏻
seen

"he will come if wonwoo is next to him" spoke Jungkook rolling his eyes. Jimin let out a laugh when his phone got a notification.

"oh? Wonwoo answered"

Jeon wonwoo
online

Hi
seen

Hi? What's up

Wanna see if you want to take Mingyu on a date
seen

Why would you want to know that?

True, well I'm going to Busan to morrow morning
And I want you two guys to come with us
🥺
seen

What do i get in change?

🍪
seen

I'm in.
Pick me up from Mingyu place.

Sure😉
delivered

"okay, good" added Jimin smiling and closing his phone. "now I need to make some cookies for Wonwoo" Jungkook laughed and played with his dog. "good luck baby, imma call my brother and announce him too" said Jungkook as Jimin walked out the bedroom.

Jungkook called his brother and he gladly loved the idea and accepted so Bam could stay at his place two days.

>>>

07:45am
Jungkook was in the kitchen drinking from his coffee as Jimin walked down the stairs. "morning love" greeted Jungkook turned his face to Jimin who was smiling seeing his boyfriend. "morning, the two are even awake?" asked Jimin as he entered the kitchen going to make a coffee. "yea I think, let's call Mingyu"

Kim Min
speaker

What?

You awake..
Interesting