15| apologises

Days passed by and Jungkook didn't wanted to face his hyung. Even at work he is making his secretary to go and drop the documents in their departments and wherever Jimin was.

Jimin was in his department drinking his coffee with Namjoon and his other colleagues until again Jungkook's secretary came in. "Park Jimin-ssi?"

Jimin turned to her and saw a box in her arms, he took the box and hold it. "What is in this box?" a colleague asked looking in it. "Aish, take your hands off, why did you give me this? It's on Jungkook name"

His colleagues started to whisper again and again "Jimin can we ask you something?"

"Whatever you want" replied Jimin reading the message on the box and the contact dates. "You and sunbae are together?" Namjoon spitted his coffee then laughed "Jimin is still trying to forget his ex and you guys asking this?" They started to talk on his subject but Jimin just left the room and goes to Jungkook's office. He didn't even knocked and entered putting the box on his desk.

"Why all the documents that you need to receive are coming in my department?" questioned Jimin looking forward to Jungkook.

Jungkook sat up and took the box, he placed it on the table next to the sofa. "Why? If you have something else to do just say."

"I-"

"If you were so disturbed by it you should've already send someone else to bring it to me, or asked my secretary to not come to you next time. But you weren't so she just did her job to bring it to you" answered Jungkook opening the box, taking out the important documents while signaling his secretary to come next to him.

Jimin scoffed and sat on the sofa.

"Bring these to Jimin's department and put it on his office, he need to sign for them, these need to goes to the director, and these two need to go to the reception for another research" added Jungkook again ans again documents were in her hands, Jungkook didn't even glanced at Jimin but jimin did, he took the documents he need to sign and looked for a pencil.

the secretary left.

Jungkook returned to his chair looking at his computer, he typed and typed but Jimin got his attention. "Why aren't you leaving yet?"

"I will leave."

. . .

"..Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook glanced at Jimin raising his eyebrows. "Can I have a pen?" Jimin said smiling a bit.

"Here" jungkook responded and give Jimin a pen, turning his face back to his computer and documents. Jimin signed the documents he need but the last one needed Jungkook signature too.

Jimin stood up walking through jungkook desk. "sign here." Said him looking at the file then his eyes lifted to the project on the computer. Jungkook looked at the space on the file and signed. Jimin thanked and left walked back to the table.

Jimin took the files and looked through them again not to leave a file not singed(??). He walked back to Jungkook desk and took a seal. "I'm not allowed to sign in your place but I'll put a seal next to you signature, okay?" Asked Him taking the seal looking at Jungkook.

"What is that document about?" Jimin turned to the first file and readed the title. "About Nowak & Partner" Jungkook nodded his head and turned his attention to jimin.

"Did you read it all?"

"Uhm.."

. . .

"Yes?"

"Then tell me, what about the marketing ads, their sponsors?"

Jimin sighed and let his head back, tilting his head. Jungkook nodded and went back to work.

"You need it readed until when?"

"Tomorrow morning, I'll let you take the presentation"

Jimin eyes opened as he stoop up. He complained and complained but Jungkook didn't gave in. Instead he just gave him a little help. "imma help with that presentation but you're the first one representant understood?" Then Jungkook left his office along with Jimin by his side.

"Understood" Jimin answered before entering his department. He sat on the chair looking at the file in his hands and sighed. His colleagues tried to talk with him but he was always distracted by that document he needed to learn.

23:04pm
Jimin colleagues left but he stood there typing and he xeroxed some informations, then put them in order, he did anothers files since he had a lot of work to do he started to forgot about time.

In Jungkook's office

Jungkook worked on some files until his phone rang. It was time to go home, he turned off his computer, he arranged his files, and took some documents with him, he took his long black coat and left the office. He walked past Jimin department to see the poor man walking around with some files in his hands.

Jungkook chuckled and told his secretary to give him a pen and a paper, she gave it to him and Jungkook writes his address, he gave it back to her and tell her to bring Jimin at that address when he is done.

(More work for the poor secretary🥲)

23:45am
Jimin give up working and just took the important file he needs to present tomorrow and jacket, his phone and keys. At the exit of the building was Jungkook secretary who waited for him.

"You..waiting for Jungkook?"

"He is already home, sir. He told me to take you to this address" she showed the address to him and Jimin chucked. 'your house? You kidding' thought Jimin as he entered the car.

>>>>>>>>

Jimin left the car after he took his things and entered the house.