27| come over

"Sure" answered Wonwoo turning back to his work. Mingyu stood there a second then hugged the other "I'm alone if you're interested" added Mingyu leaning towards his face. Wonwoo glanced at his lips then up to his eyes.

Mingyu smiled and stood up. "I'm leaving first, I'll send you the adress, bye Jeon-san" Wonwoo stood there looking at him leaving while Jimin entered the room. "Hi hyung"

"Hi?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows then went to his desk. "sunbae" Jimin hummed in respond then looked at Wonwoo. "You're shirt is buttoned wrong" Jimin looked at it then fixed his shirt before turning his face back to his laptop. Wonwoo chuckled and continued his work.

20:01pm
Jungkook left from his office along with his secretary then stopped at the marketing department. "Jimin-ah?"

Jimin raised his head and turned off his laptop going to Jungkook. "Let's go home"

"My address" added Jimin smiling and playing with Jungkook"s tie.

>>>

The secretary stopped at Jimin's house with a co fused face. "Jungkook-nim?" Jimin got out the car then Jungkook followed him but the secretary got out too. "What is it?"

"This is..your address?" asked her as she pointed at the house. Jimin glanced at her then at the house "yea it's my house, why?" answered Jimin instead oh the director. She smiled awkwardly then tilted her head. "Nothing, good night sir" then she entered the house leaving.

"What's with her??"

Jungkook lifted his shoulders as they walked in the house.

To Mingyu house
Mingyu was in the kitchen, waiting for Wonwoo to appear, while making ramen and cutting some kimchi.

No more than 10 minutes and the interphone was heard in his apartment. Mingyu went to open and unlocked the door waiting for Wonwoo to go up to his door.

Wonwoo knocked and opened the door as he walked in taking his shoes off. "I brought you some sweets since you said you like sweets" said Wonwoo rolling his eyes. "How much?"

"55.000 woni"

"Yea, for sure, now say how much" Wonwoo smiled a bit then put the bags on the table "20.376 ₩"

"Alright, cash or card?"

"I payed cash, but I prefer to have the money transferred" answered Wonwoo smiling a bit. Mingyu took his phone and transferred the money while glancing at the sweets. "What did you buy anyway?"

"Mochi chocolate chips, tteobokki rice cake and some topokki snacks, you want something else?" Mingyu tilted his head and put the phone away. Walking through Wonwoo side. "So?, wanna eat? The ramen is ready" Wonwoo nodded and sat on the chair at the table taking his phone out.

After they are they went to the living room just minding their business on the couch like they lives together for almost 10 years.(:0)

Mingyu was on his phone chilling while Wonwoo was on the other side of the couch not knowing what to do. Wonwoo eyes slowly closed not feeling the phone fell from his hand and was asleep already. On the other side, Mingyu sat up hearing the phone hitting the floor and checks on Wonwoo who slept. He woke Wonwoo again "yah, Jeon Wonwoo"

"Mm?" Murmured the older moving his hand. "Okay, let's go sleep now, how can you be so tired, what are you doing at home" complained Mingyu lifting him up going in the bedroom. "Here you go. Night Wonu-ah"

Wonwoo smiled and turned on the other side. "It's your bed, we slept together in this but we can't now?" Mingyu scoffed as he sat on the bed taking his shirt off throwing it anywhere in the room.

"Good for me the lights are off" murmured Wonu under his breath as he put Mingyu to sleep too.

Back to Jimin's house
After the secretary left, they entered the house. Well of course cause they can't sleep and fuck outside duhh.

Jimin took his clothes off entering the shower while Jungkook was in his bed hugging the pillow and closing his eyes.

20 minutes later, Jimin got out the shower while Jungkook didn't hesitated to pull his in his embrace. "Its gonna happen now?" Giggled Jimin while looking into Jungkook eyes. "No, too tired" Jimin let out a sigh and a smile after.

Jimin adjusted his position and let Jungkook slept on his chest, stroking his hair and bare and naked back. "Did I took it too far?" Jungkook lifted his eyes as Jimin lowered his head, tilting it a bit. "No. Sleep now, you're tired" Jungkook pecked his chest and forehead before closing back his eyes. "I will do it in the most important moment"

"Your wedding?"

"No, when I see you stressed" lifted Jungkook againbhs eyes, easing his eyebrows too then smirked. "It can relieve your stress, don't you think so?" whispered Jungkook, his fingers were on Jimin chest, walking on it, while Jimin grabbed it and kissed his head. "Sleep asshole"

"I'm sleeping asshole" commented Jungkook back then turned the position, so Jimin was on top of his body "I'm heavy"

"You're not, sleep."

Jimin put his head on Jungkook left side of the neck while his right hand went to hold his forearm and his legs were on Jungkook's. His left hand held Jungkook fingers and smiled until he decided to sleep. Jungkook left hand went to his waist and his right was holding back on his hand with a finger and pecked his forehead. "Sleep tight baby"

"Night Jeon-san"

"Mm..night"