12| what happened here, it's a secret.

Jungkook smirked and leaned closer, rubbing the tip of his nose on Jimin's. "Don't you think your bed looks nice?"

Jimin eyes went a bit more ✨sSmalL✨ than before and still felt Jungkook's thumb. "What about my..bed."

Jungkook chuckled before kissing his temple, going down to his ear, biting it slowly and licked it. "A-aish" Jungkook continued his job until Jimin put his hand his nape and fingers went through his hair.

"You want to know, right?" whispered Jungkook again touching his earlobe. Jimin shivered at his touch and grabbed his hair then hummed in response. Jungkook lifted his head and interlocked their eyes. "Let's break it."

Jungkook smirked and his hands went under his thighs lifting them up on his waist sides and pulled him close to his body.

'aish! Why I can't stop him! Screw you Jimin'

Jimin bit his lower lip and gasped at the sudden movement. Jungkook lied him on the desk unbuttonning his shirt. Jimin was taken back when Jungkook pressed his lips on his skin. His head was all heated up. 'it's too hot in here, right?'

'no Jimin, it's not right! You're-

Jungkook licked his nipple making Jimin to look at him and grab again his hair. "don't do this.."

Jungkook looked at him. A moment of silence, just eye contact. The sexual tension was all over Jimin and he couldn't hold it any more.

"Two fingers inside you or let me finish?"

"It's not fair!" complained Jimin as he felt Jungkook hand on his cock, pressing it a bit. "okay!..okay, I'll let you finish" said Jimin taking his hand from his cock. "Just..hurry up." Jungkook smirked and pecked his forehead leaving Jimin blushing. He stood straight looking at Jimin, all over his desk. All a mess. (Trust me, now I want to be a desk)

Jimin was confused and looked at him breathing a bit heavy. "Wh-what are you doing?" questioned Jimin looking straight into his eyes. Jungkook walked closer and buttoned his shirt and did his hair. "You better wash your face with cold water" demanded Jungkook pecking his lips. "You're an asshole" added Jimin then went off his desk, leaving the room like a mess he was. When he opened the door then entered Yougyeom and Mingyu. He let his head down and left. "Why is he not looking at us?"

Yougyeom entered the room and sat on the sofa next to Jungkook desk with his legs crossed, Mingyu sat down too looking at his desk, seeing the mess on it. "did Jimin messed up your desk, Jungkook-ssi?"

Jungkook glanced at the desk then back at the two not answering. "For how long are you gonna do this?" Put Yougyeom a question. Jungkook intertwined his hands together rubbing his fingers on each others.

"I don't know."

"You don't know? You're playing with him at the moment. It's a moment to stop" added Mingyu pointing his finger at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and looked away. "Do you like him?"

"I don't want to" answered Jungkook in a cold voice still playing with his hands.

"But you do?" A moment of silence before Jungkook let his head down on his palms. Mingyu smiled sadly at Jungkook and patted Yougyeom leg. Yougyeom noticed too and sighed.

"I do.."

Yougyeom then sat up from the sofa and went to him. "Then get him, stop playing"

"No"

"If you keep playing..you'll lose him"

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at both of them with teary eyes. "You guys-"

"I'm so sorry, Jeon Jungkook-nim, we have an immediate meeting with the president." said the secretary entering the room rushing to take him out. jungkook sat up and took his document and left the room glancing and Yougyeom and Mingyu.

Some time later Jimin came and hand a document. Then wanted to leave but Yougyeom asked him something. "When are you leaving hyung?"

"Oh, uhh..now, i needed to give Jungkookie this document and then I'll leave, where is he by the way?"

Mingyu chuckled at him and sat up from the sofa. "I'll give a ride, he is in a meeting, let's go" Jimin smiled at him and left the room leaving Yougyeom alone. "Oh yah! Who the fuck loves me now"

>>>>>>

Jimin was in his living room looking at the TV but ofcourse he couldn't focuse. "Am I going crazy?"

He let his head backwards and closed his eyes. "you can't like him Jimin, he is already in love with someone else..but his eyes don't say this? Damn! His brown eyes!" Talked Jimin out loudly to himself.

"Fuck you Jeon..you're making out with me, how you dare!" spoke Jimin again as he remembered all their intimate moments and kissed, Jungkook touch on his skin. "His touch is so soft..the look in his eyes when he looks at me, the smile he gave me, his dirty minded jokes, damn he is turning me on! Aish, Jeon Jungkook!" Commented Jimin again.