35| A Hug

14:01p.m
Jimin was the first one who opened his eyes after the deep sleep, he rubbed his eyes as he checked his phone lookin at the clock. He patted Wonu on the forearm to woke up then pointed at the bathroom. Wonwoo gave him a like sign then sat up rubbing his eyes.

Jimin went in the kitchen make an order for some food. He ruffled his hair and tied it with the tie from his wrist. He went to drink a cup of cold water so he took the bottle from the fridge.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo stood up after Jimin left and went to take a shower, he brushed his teeths as well. After taking the shower he dried himself, wearing other clothes and put a small towel on his head.

He walked out the bathroom going to the kitchen. "you want something to drink?"

Wonwoo nodded and took out the tea packet. "you drink tea? Good" murmured Jimin smiling. He made the tea and poured some lemon and put a tea spoon of honey in it.

He gave it to Wonwoo sitting down on the couch next to him. Soon the food came and wonwoo placed it on the table. "ramen?? "

"I always eat ramen" Wonwoo chuckled and giggled at him. "eat already" Wonwoo took a bit and smiled still sipping up his noodles.

Jimin got a notification and looked at it. He sighed. "everything okay?" "I have to present the project we worked on last week and my colleagues finished their work hours"

Wonwoo smiled and took a sip of water. "I can come, I wasn't at work today so its like I didn't waste mine" Jimin smiled and send the project on Wonwoo email, then continued to eat.

>>>>

Jungkook went to the company looking for Jimin and Wonwoo with Mingyu and his secretary. She was busy, Jungkook was busy signing some documents. And there it was Mingyu. Enumerated his circles on his pants, ofcourse bored.

"sir, they got out the meeting" said the secretary walking out. Jungkook and Mingyu walked out the office going to them, greeting some of the directors. Jimin smiled and after the directors left the runned to Jungkook to give him a hug. Jungkook happily take it and pecked his temples. "good job my baby"

Wonwoo smiled and looked at Mingyu, he ofcourse smiled and patted his head. "you did good, but you weren't suppose to be there, right?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nodded. Jungkook hid his head on Jimin crotch of the neck giving a slight peck. Jimin raised his head sending him a smile then turned back to the two men's.

"what are we doing now?"

They lifted their shoulders. "it's a good time to sleep" spoke wonwoo and Jimin at the same time pointing outside. They laughed at themself after and went out the company. Jungkook opened the door to the van and let them enter. "I still have work here, I'll be home late if you're there, okay?" said Jungkook shaking his hand with Mingyu and wonwoo, Jimin gave him a slight peck on the ear after hugging him. Jungkook closed the van door and entered back in the company.

19:39pm
He got a director to discuss with and spended his time working on some files from his department. "why isn't everyone at work?" added Jungkook pointing at the marketing department and R&D. Then turned his head to the directors. "oh.. Uhh.. You were at home and after you it was your subordinate so this means your secretary" added one of the directors. Jungkook nodded his head while glancing at his watch. They sighed.

"okay, go home now. I'll talk to her now, thanks for informing me" added Jungkook walking. "our condolences, sir" spoke some directors bowing to him. "thanks, don't do this, I'm younger than you guys, now go, drink somethibv or whatever you do" murmured Jungkook waving his hands up and down leaving.

Once in his office he glanced at the secretary. "one questions Ms. Shin" as he sat down on his chair he signaled her to come closer. "yes sir?"

"sine when you give orders in my company?"

She frooze in place as she looked away. Jungkook put his hands in his pockets while standing back up. "I put a question"

"you answer"

She was silent and let her head down. Jungkook sighed and left. "does she even know how to work in here?" murmured Jungkook getting out the office, going to the parking lot. He got out his keys and turned on the motorcycle. Once he put on the helmet he hop on the 2 wheeled vehicle and rode off to his house.

. ByeEe