11| naughty man

Jimin gasped at his words.

'bro..'

Jungkook sat up a bit stroking his chest that hurts him before looking at Jimin.

"I had your fucking tongue in my mouth some seconds ago. Don't you dare call me bro" Jimin added as he sat on the edge of the bed with his hands crossed. Jungkook chuckled and glanced at his thighs. "Okay, ..baby"

Jimin looked at him with a slight change in his expressions, feeling heating up and went out the room. Jungkook let out a smiley sigh and closed his eyes, placing a pillow on his face.

>>>>>

"You're done?"

"I think we're too matchy" added Jungkook smiling at him. That suit made Jimin showing his curves. His small waist and big ass.

While Jungkook looked like a big ass rich man, Walking his baby to work and clearly showing that he work out.

"I think someone might really fell" complained Jimin giggling

"I think someone might really fell" complained Jimin giggling. Jungkook giggled too and looked at him "why?"

"Cause it's clearly seen that you work out" Jimin added pockcing his muscles and chest with his fingers. Jungkook out his hands on his chest, frowning. "Don't you dare touch my nipples again"

Jimin smirked and walked closer "why?"

Jungkook blushed as he looked down at Jimin's in the eyes and didn't said something. "I..I feel weak okay? Don't do it again"

"Okay..promise I won't do it again" promised Jimin but he clearly lied, he wanted to take advantage of this and play with Jungkook. He had a feeling that he might be really fucked but didn't think about that to much.

>>>>>

Jimin was in his department with his colleagues talking with their coffees in their hands, more like he was already pissed by them, they always asks him favours and always tease him about his ex-girlfriend until Namjoon spoke. "Yah, Jimin-ah, two days ago, when your ex came. Why did you entered the bathroom along with Jeon Jungkook?" questioned Namjoon looking at him clueless of his situation. Jimin spitted the coffee and looked at him, with his eyes widened and eyebrows raised, his face was like 'what did you just said!' their colleagues had the same face.

"Ugh-uhm..uhh-"

"Park Jimin-ssi?"

They turned to the lady that called Jimin name and gave him some looks. Jimin recognised the secretary and went to her, smiling. "Some..thing is wrong?" asked Him giving her a worried look. Like why is she there? She is Jungkook's secretary, not his. He doesn't EVEN HAVE ONE!

"Jeon Jungkook-nim.."

"Jungkook??what?"

She bit her lower lip and went closer whispering in his ear. "Kim Mingyu and Kim Yougyeom are in his office, he is drinking again" said her then stepped back nodding her head. Jimin gasped and put his mug down on one of the desks and left the room.

He walked with Jungkook's secretary to his office and took a deep breath before opening the door and entering the room.

"Jungkook no" said Mingyu as he galnced at the whiskey bottle.

"jungkook yes" replied Him.

"Jungkook..no" added Yougyeom.

"Jungkook yes" responded Jungkook smiling. Jimin entered the office glancing at them, Mingyu hurried to hide the glasses of whiskey. "whatever you guys doing, stop"

"no."

Jimin looked at Jungkook, his eyes were a like a really mad cat, the others didn't noticed but Jungkook finds right away. "Jungkook, no"

"Jungkook, no" murmured Jungkook smirking, putting back the whiskey bottle, then giving a look into Jimin's eyes. Jimin smiled then wanted to leave but got pulled by his arm. "Aish! Don't grab me."

Yougyeom opened his mouth wide as they heard Jimin raising his voice at Jungkook. His secretary was also confused and just stood there looking.

"Yah! Get out."

Yougyeom, Mingyu and the secretary left the room rushing to get out. "At who do you think you raise your voice, huh?" mumbled Jungkook with a husky voice. Jimin didn't get scared and stood there looking at the man Infront of him. Jungkook pushed Jimin a bit but then grabbed his waist. "What are you-"

Jungkook kissed Jimin. He grabbed tight his waist lifting him up on the desk, while Jimin's legs went on his hips, Jimin responded fast at the kiss and hug the man on top of him, kissing him hard. Jungkook didn't hesitate but lift him again placing his hand under Jimin's ass and sat him back down. Jungkook kissed him until Jimin's lips became numb and pulled away. "Y-yah-"

"Shh..just a little bit more"

Jimin fell in that moment for his husky and cold voice, he looked so hot in that position. Just imagine, Jimin sitting on his director desk with Jungkook's hand under his ass and so close to his face.

Jimin was a good man, in everything.

But, Jungkook knew he will lose it, early or later.

Jungkook then pulled back his right hand and with his index finger he held Jimin's chin up, his thumb slowly caressed his lips and smiled before pecking his lips. "You know what I want now?" Whispered Jungkook on Jimin's lips. The older gulped and looked at Jungkook.

Jimin decided to not be afraid of Jungkook but..he failed. "..what do you want?"

"Half naked and slow nasty tongue kissing"

Jimin blushed so hard and felt Jungkook thumb pressing his lower lip, the wrong move he can do at the moment.

He opened his mouth.