cap 31|..don't

"I don't know"  Wonwoo answered quickly.

Mingyu hand traveled upside to his chest, Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu hands stopping him. Mingyu leaned down looking Straight into Wonwoo's eyes. Wonwoo got lost into his dark brown eyes, his long and black lashes, Wonwoo's hands slowly let got of Mingyu hand and placed it on his shoulder, making their way up to his nape. Mingyu hand continued to travel inside Wonwoo's shirt, pinching Wonwoo's left nipple.

Wonwoo pressed his lips, closing his eyes as his hand grabbed Mingyu's hair. "you like it Jeon-San?" whispered Mingyu into Wonwoo ear then giving a lick on the edge of the ear.

Wonwoo breathed stopped when he felt Mingyu tongue on his ear, when Mingyu raised his head again he breathed out. Mingyu fingers didn't stopped playing with Wonwoo's nipple.

Wonwoo closed his left eyes pulling Mingyu into a kiss.

Mingyu happily answered to te kiss, licking, biting and suckling on Wonwoo lips. Wonwoo hands were on Mingyu hair, slowly grabbing it when he felt his heart skipping a hard beat. His legs wrapped around Mingyu waist like gum. Mingyu let himself down on wonwoo body, making their clothed dicks to fraction. The kiss was more passional and more wild, hands traveling everywhere on the body, legs around waist and their eractions rubbing against each other. Lips smashing onto the others and they started to exchange their saliva as the kiss became more needy and hot.

"wanna move the location?" added Mingyu quickly sanding up. Wonwoo followed Mingyu to his apartment. That was surprisingly so close to Jungkook's house.

"no one can hear you here" Wonwoo pressed his lips again on Mingyu's letting him to be a guide to the nearest place to sit down. Mingyu placed his hands on Wonwoo hips, following his movements.

Wonwoo went after him not breaking the kiss. Mingyu sat on his couch grabbing Wonwoo by his thighs, for a second they broke the kiss, letting Wonwoo to adjust his position. Once done they looked at each other before connecting their lips again Ina rough kiss.

Mingyu hands again traveled on Wonwoo's body, this time his hands went to his waist to hips, down to his ass. He grabbed his ass pulling Wonwoo up and close to his body.

Wonwoo lifted himself as Mingyu grabbed his ass and held on the couch.

Mingyu hands went under his shirt again, taking it off without a warning, Wonwoo broke the kiss just to throw the shirt then returned to attach Mingyu mouth again.

Wonwoo hands slips under Mingyu shirt too and the next second they were both half naked. "wanna go further?" Wonwoo looked down at their pants, he lifted again his head nodding. ".. please" murmured wonwoo, wondering his hands on Mingyu naked chest. Mingyu unbuckled his pants, Wonwoo stood up taking them off along with his underwear.

Mingyu checks on him from head to toe. "I almost forgot u have a perfect body" added Mingyu pulling wonwoo again on his lap. Wonwoo hands went to his nape while his legs were on Minghu sides. "just look at you right now, all exposed on my lap, giving me permission to do anything I want with your dick" whispered Mingyi, grabbing his ass pulling him up, his long fingers went to his hole and Wonwoo could feel it. He shivered feeling Mingyi fingers at his entrance, he grabbed Mingyu's hair and gasped.

".. Can I?" whispered Mingyu, Wonwoo nodded his head again hiding his head in Mingyu shoulder. Mingyu pushed the finger in, making Wonwoo throw his head back.  "it's only one finger"

"and you think I fuck with everybody to be used to it!"

Mingyu giggled and pecked his lips, started thrusting his finger into Wonwoo, soon enough adding another. He saw how Wonwoo's back was slightly starting to arch, his breaths becoming more unstable. He loved how only he was able to see this side of Wonwoo. ".. Hurry up" moaned wonwoo into Mingyu ear, while Mingyu was fingering him. His pace increased, Wonwoo felt like his stomach twisted and grabbed Mingyu forearm.