6| questions

"Then why don't you start to work? You always work in the car"

Jimin looked in the back seats then turned back to the front. "I don't have my laptop. Where is it?I'm looking for it for 2 days already" complained Jimin as he looked at the younger.

"At my house?"

"Maybe. You'll work on my laptop when we get home. Now stop complaining and put your seatbelt" added Jungkook pointing at it.

Jimin put his seatbelt then glanced again at Jungkook before opening his messages.

>>>>≥

Jungkook stopped the car, taking off his seatbelt then glanced at Jimin who was already out. "Ya!"

Jungkook came to him and looked at the screen. "Arranged Married?"

"Those..."

Jungkook chuckled as they entered the car. "Who would force someone to marry another man!" Jungkook took his shoes off and took his slippers, Jimin didn't moved but just typed and typed on the screen.

Jungkook turned to him before letting out a sigh. He took a pair of sleepers and took Jimin's shoes off before adding the slippers in his feets. Jimin glanced down at him before closing his phone.

"I..I could do it myself"

Jungkook smiled at him, then left the room. "Still want to work?" asked the younger.

Jimin looked at the clock. "20:45pm..yes please" responded Jimin walking thru his bedroom. "Take a shower first." Added Jungkook throwing a big towel on the other head. "Got it" murmured Jimin entering the bathroom next to Jungkook's big window.

>>>>>

After they took a shower Jimin helped Jungkook drying his hair as he have the bad habit to let it wet until morning. "It's not healthy, stay still!"

Jungkook didn't moved then but grabbed his legs placing them on his shoulders. Jimin didn't complained but just dried his hair then tied his hair in a man's bun. "Done, I need to work now" said Jimin letting the younger alone looking in his direction.

21:07pm
Jungkook ignored the fact that he was ignored at the moment then opened his phone entering in his daily group.

'97💸
You and another 5 members.

JK
So.

Kim min
Oh no..

Bambam
What?

Yugyeom-shi
^^

Chris Bang
???

JK
Who the fuck didn't washed the dishes??

Kim Min
YUGYEOM

Yugyeom-shi
I thought you are on my side!
That's it. We end it today!

"End it today? What?" Questioned Jungkook as he scratched his head. Then looked at two bickering.

Bambam
I thought you lied when you said..
Bruh.. I'm lost.

Yugyeom-shi
When I lied?? Shhh if
You don't want me to come over.

Kim Min
Why would you go over at his house?

Yougyeom-shi
Oh love, I'm sorry. If you're upset..
Let me come over to your house instead..
I'll go now if you want me
😉😆

Bambam
😂

Chris Bang
Don't you think you go too personal?
@Yougyeom

JK
Why is it personal?
He just wants to go to his house.
Who knows..maybe, maybe Yugyeom wants kids already
😂+2

"Jungkook-ah" Jimin called but Jungkook didn't payed attention. "Jungkook?"

A second call made Jungkook to look at him and turned his phone off. "Yes?"

Jimin turned his chair to him then spoke "can you give me a glass of wine?" Jungkook sat up from bed going his office where Jimin sat. His left hand was on the table while Jungkook looked at Jimin before the older could look away. "I can give you a glass of wine. But..I don't have, I drink only whiskey and beer hyung"

Jimin sighed as he turned back to his work. "what you working at?"

Jimin glanced at him before looking back at the work. "I need to finish a design for our product where I need to find some traditional backgrounds and etc. It's like I need to make a difference between our Korean products and others country's" responded Jimin clicking and typing on the laptop.

"Want some help?"

"No"

>>>>>

01:30am
"Hyung, let's sleep, it's already past 12, we have a meeting at 09:00" complained Jungkook from under the blanket.

"Aish! I need to finish this" raised Jimin his voice but Jungkook didn't like it. He stood up from his bed going to the older. He closed the laptop taking Jimin on his arms. "You need sleep. You need to stop raising your voice at me" he throwed him in the bed before putting the blanket over him. "It's so good when I don't hear you typing, now sleep. You need it" added Jungkook sitting under the blanket with Jimin on his side.

"Why do I always sleep with you? You still have another room"

"That room is locked" added Jungkook.

Jimin chuckled before turning his back to Jungkook and closed his eyes. "Night then."

"Night hyung"