34| Grave

10:10am
Mingyu woke up by the lights on his face, Wonwoo's head was on Mingyu chest, hugging his waist and legs, Mingyu slowly moved Wonwoo on the other side of the bed, putting the fluffy blanket over him and moving the sheet aside, he wore some loose clothes and went to the living room. "uhh.. What a mess" murmured Mingyu taking the clothes from the floor, Wonwoo clothes were placed on the bed while Mingyu's were in the closet.

While wonwoo changed his position even tho he woke up by his pain in the stomach, he tried to sleep again and turned on the other side hugging Mingyu pillow.

Mingyu finished making breakfast and ofcourse the house was silent. He grabbed his phone texting his group.

63%🔋 11:03

'97💸
you and another 5..

Kim M.
Morning guys 🥹

Bambam
Morning to you too.
Why so early🙄

Kim M.
What do you mean early??
I always woke up like this :)

JK
Yea sure.
You're home?

Kim M.
Yes ofcourse

JK
Good, Jimin and I will come to you

Kim M.
When?

JK
He needs to woke up first.
13-14??

Kim M.
Sure
Seen by JK, Bambam and other 2

12:48pm
Wonwoo finally woke up still feeling a bit of pain on his ass and stomach. ".. Damn" groaned Wonwoo standing up, putting some clothes on him.

He walked out the bedroom, seeing Mingyu sipping from his coffee. "morning" murmured Wonwoo sitting down, grabbing a small pillows, hugging it. "morning, want some coffee?" Wonwoo shake his head as 'no' smiling a bit. Mingyu stood up from the couch coming to Wonwoo.

Mingyu opened his arms after placing down on the table the cup of coffee. Wonwoo slowly placed the pillows aside and looked confused." what is it?" Mingyu gave him a signal to come in his embrace and slowly Wonwoo understood.

Wonwoo stood up, in front of Mingyu who had his arms on the couch.

Wonwoo went on Mingyu lap making himself comfortable, and hugging the other. Mingyu rubbed some circles on Wonwoo's back and slowly placed his back on the couch, grabbing his feets, moving them on his lap. Wonwoo chuckled and hugged back the pillow. "what are you doing?" giggled Wonwoo feeling Mingyu fingers, rubbing against his shirt on his stomach. "make you not thinking about the pain"

Wonwoo smiled.

12:42pm
"jimin hyung" called Jungkook coming at the edge of the bed. "mm?" murmured Jimin signaling him to come into his arms.

Jungkook smiled but lifted him up "you told me you wanted to go to Mingyu early, now you sleeping again"

Jimin nodded as he rubbed his eyes then opened them. He greeted Jungkook with a koala hug rubbing his nose against Jungkook's choulder. "wake up already.. I still need to go somewhere"

"to her?"

Jimin stood up patting Jungkook's head going into the bathroom.

>>>

13:16 pm
Jimin and Jungkook were in the elevator waiting to reach Mingyu floor. And soon they heard a 'ding' meaning the were there. They got out and knocked on the door. Mingyu epened the door with food in his mouth. "you were eating?"

Mingyu nodded as they entered the apartment. "hi hyung"

"morning" murmured Jimin kind of half asleep. "you're still sleepy?" asked Jungkook making Jimin to rest his head on his right side of the chest. "you can go and sleep in my room hyung, Wonwoo is there too, still sleeping" added Mingyu then rolled his eyes pointing at the bedroom. Jimin gave him a '👍🏻'  then took his shoes off walking thru his bedroom.

They giggled at the small men sleepily walking thy the door.

"I'll go and see what are they doing" added Mingyu standing up, Jungkook got his shoes on then his coat waiting for Mingyu.

Mingyu entered the bedroom seeing the two sleeping back on back. He went to Wonwoo side, pecking his head, waking wonwoo up "mm"

"I'll be leaving for no more than an hour, okay? Be right back" whispered Mingyu hugging wonwoo, Wonwoo hugged him too with his eyes closed. "come back quickly, it's hurting like hell" added Wonwoo pointing at his belly. Mingyu sat on on the bed, kissing his stomach then his forehead "I'm sorry"

"go and come back quickly already" whispered back Wonwoo pecking his shoulder. Mingyu smiled and put the blanket over them. Wonwoo noticed Jimin on the bed sleeping and let him be. Closing his eyes again, he fell asleep in the dark room, without lights and noises.

"okay, we can go now"

"what is Jimin doin?"

"sleeping"

Then left the house, not locking the door.

15:29pm
Jungkook put the flower bouquet at the grave staring at it. Mingyu came next to him and patted his back "it's gonna be alright" Jungkook stared blankly at the grave, then some minutes later they were down, on the ground.

Mingyu sat in silence, it was good for Jungkook. He don't need anyone to tell him anything, just to be there, with him. Jungkook let his head down on his palms, as he sniffed. Mingyu went in front of him lifting his head. ".. I didn't even had the chance to say goodbye  to her.." Jungkook whispered looking into Mingyu's  eyes.

Mingyu wipes his tears then his own, stroking his hands "I'm not okay without her presence.."

".. But I miss mom" Jungkook cried, Mingyu hugged the other tight, letting Jungkook to cry on his shoulder "I miss her already. ."

"I believe you.. It's hard, it's difficult, it's painful.. I understand" added mingyu assuring him by patting his back slowly, Jungkook sat there, in his arms, crying his heart out while Mingyu comforted and assured him, that he have someone there for him. Even when he needs to be alone, even when he don't want anyone to see him, to see him crying. Mingyu was there.

Poor koo, now I remember how Wonwoo cried when he lost his mom 🥺 damn it's painful to see them crying..