Cap 56| A White Night

18:36 pm

Wonwoo was on a bench waiting for Mingyu to come, he sat leg crossed licking his almost done ice cream. Suddenly a tall man approached him with a smile and asked if he can sit down next to him since there was no free bench.

Wonwoo politely agreed and continued his ice cream waiting for Mingyu. The man turned to him and gave a big smile. "thanks for letting me to sit here" said him, Wonwoo turned his face to the man and nodded his head with a small whisper.

"..can i buy you another ice cream? Maybe we can start to know each other" added the man standing up in front of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo looked at him and tilted his head.

"ah, I'm okay, it's okay" said wonwoo sitting up to throw the stick of the ice cream and came back to sit down. "I insist, I mean..i don't really know Busan and maybe you can show me around" said the tall man placing his hand on wonwoo forearm.

Wonwoo stood up and took his hand away. "I'm not frome here either, I'm sorry." said wonwoo giving him a cold stare. The man scoffed and placed again his hand on wonwoo.

"aish, I said I don't know either! Why you"

"what happened, why you angry wonu?" asked Mingyu approaching with a smile. Wonwoo took the man hand away and went next to Mingyu. "nothing, let's leave now" said Wonwoo trying to push Mingyu to leave.

Mingyu nodded his head and left looking back. "who was he?" questioned Mingyu giving wonwoo his drink walking side to side. "no one, who?" asked wonwoo taking a sip from his drink looking forward. Mingyu took his arm pulling Wonwoo. "what you doing?"

"wonwoo, who was he" asked Mingyu raising his voice. Wonwoo took back his hand and held his shirt. "I don't know, he asked me if I'm okay with him sitting down cause there was no free space on others. I said okay" spoke wonwoo holding on the shirt tight. Mingyu crossed his arms and sipped from his Boba.

"then?"

"then he 'noticed' that I finished my ice cream and suggested to go with me to take another one, I said no, he insisted and said that we can be friends since he doesn't know Busan and I said I don't know it either but he didn't gave up then luckily you came" added wonwoo moving his hand on Mingyu waist still holding onto the shirt. Mingyu sighed and smiled.

"thank you" confessed Mingyu hugging wonwoo, patting his head. "what took you so long by the way?"

"there was a granny who didn't had enough cash and paid with cents" said Mingyu rolling his eyes.  Wonwoo nodded his head and continued their walk until the got to the beach and sat down on the sand.

Mingyu was on his back looking at the sky while wonwoo was drinking his (mingyu's) Boba. "ah.. I finished it." murmured wonwoo loud enough, Mingyu looked at his drink and let out a scoff. "how could you drink two!" complained Mingyu sitting up. Wonwoo let a smile and turned to the see.

Mingyu softened a smile and looked back at the house noticing Jungkook and Jimin entered the car leaving. "we have the house for us, wanna go inside?" spoke Mingyu turning his head to wonwoo who smiled back and agreed.

Once in the house, Wonwoo was in the shower, Mingyu got bored chatted with Jungkook, suddenly smirked, he took off his clothes and entered the bathroom surprising Wonwoo who covered himself. "what you doing? Maybe they're coming back" Said wonwoo slapping Mingyu on his chest. Mingyu tilted his head and answered confidently.

"no, they're eating dinner with Jimin's mom"

Wonwoo smiled and pushed Mingyu to get out the shower but Mingyu stopped him with his hand. "where you going?" wonwoo slightly turned red and took back his steps letting Mingyu to enter too. "I like what I see, you don't think the same?" asked Mingyu in a flirty way moving his hand on Wonwoo chest and waist.