4| The other lie

Jimin smirked then pulled her clothes. "Take it off" her eyes widened when Jimin tell her that. Jungkook looked at them pressing his lips.

"Take it off. Now!"

"Jungkook is here, do you want me to take my clothes off now?"

Jimin glanced at him noticing his expressions. He was so..hopeless and sad. His eyes were teary and started to bit his lips. Hyejin noticed him too but she already knew his feelings for Jimin.

"Jungkook, show me that photo" Hyejin was confused at the moment. Then Jungkook came to him and opened his phone, entering the gallery.

Jungkook murmured as he showed the photo to Jimin.

The older took the phone and showed it to Hyejin who was stunned to speak, she stood there glancing then at Jimin. "leave"

"Wait. So she is not staying with you?" asked Jungkook as he took his phone back. "No. She was always too busy to come and stay with me."

"I can explain"

Hyejin smiled then grabbed his sleeve. Jungkook pulled Jimin next to him smirking at her. "For how long do you think you can lie to him? Don't be a bitch and leave" announced Jungkook pointing at the door.

"I didn't did anything. You don't have the right to get me out of here!" raised her the voice at Jungkook while he just scoffed.

"I am the proof, Mingyu is the proof. Even the photos are the Proof. You want more hyung?" Jungkook explained then turned to Jimin.

Jimin didn't said anything but just grabbed his sleeve and burried his head in his back. "What about the Hickey?" added Jimin
She hide the Hickey on her shoulder while Jungkook turned his attention to Jimin, he held his arms then lifted his chin with his thumb and index finger. "Can we talk something hyung?" Jimin lifted his eyes to look into Jungkook's.

"What is it?"
Jungkook smiled before leaning closer. Jimin panicked and placed his hands on his chest. But Jungkook whispered in his ear. "Why don't you stay with me some time? We work anyway in the same building so-"

"I'm right here Jimin-ah"

Jungkook turned his eyes to face him before continuing. "Damn, I wanna kiss you.." then Jimin walked through Hyejin. "Why?" asked him in teary eyes. "You were unhappy with me? You were feeling lonely? I fucking give you anything but what did you do? You cheated!" Yelled Jimin as he slapped her face. Hyejin was with her mouth wide open while Jungkook held Jimin back. "I cheated because you already have someone waiting for ya! You dumb ass, he is under your nose and you don't even realise" responded Hyejin then walked through the door taking her purse and shoes then left.

"Hyung.."

"Aish!" Screamed Jimin as he walked through his couch. Jungkook stood there complaining about his life. 'You're being dumb' murmured Jungkook while walking through the couch.

Jimin didn't said anything and let him sat down, when he sat down, the next second Jimin's head was on his lap. "Why did I had to go through this?" questioned Jimin while Jungkook stroked his head smiling sadly. "It's life hyung..maybe she is not the one for you..maybe she was with him before you"

"She was with him before me?"

"I saw them until you get together but then I didn't care about her..I thought that fuckboy finally got some who's only for him" Murmured Jungkook still stroking his hair then put it behind his ear. His hand goes to Jimin's neck and Jimin grabbed it, hugged it.

"I love your tattoos" confessed Jimin suddenly. Jungkook heart softened and sighed out of relief. "Thank you hyung"

"Oh, I almost forgot. Tomorrow the company have a meeting with the director and they invites us too, wanna come with me?" Questioned the younger looking at him.
Jimin turned his face to look up at the man who's looking so lovely at him.

'i've never noticed Jungkookie until last night. He is really...hot'

'what did I just said?!'

Jimin looked into Jungkook's eyes then they fell on his lips. "Have you even fell in love with a man before?" jimin put a question that made Jungkook to look down at him. "What?"

"Have you ever fell in love with a men?"

"..mm"

Jungkook smiled at him then looked back up. "How was it?"

"To fall in love with him? It's great, I would give him the world if I can, I would give him everything he wants. He is so precious to me..the smile he give me, the look in his eyes, his earthy brown eyes. Damn. I would stare into those eyes every second. He is so caring, I'm a jealous person..I show it to him but he don't notice me, I'm possessive of him but still he don't even notice." Confessed Jungkook smiling sadly at him.

"Hope he will notice you one day, you're a good person Jungkook-ah" smiled Jimin at him then his eyes again lended on his lips. Jungkook looked down at him and noticed where he looked, so he licked his lips. Jimin did the same not knowing Jungkook was looking. The younger smirked and leaned closer.

"Why you pecking?"

Jimin looked up at his eyes smiling innocently then his hand goes to his neck grabbing it. They didn't broke the eye contact but just leaned more closer each time.

Until their lips pressed on each other. Jimin eyes closed while Jungkook looked at him and smiled softly. Then leaned more.

Jimin felt Jungkook leaning more and lifted his head a bit for him. Jungkook hands were wrapped around his chest. His left hand was on his chest while the right hand held Jimin's neck. Jimin moved a little his head to the side cupping his lips, Jungkook licked his lower lip while Jimin played with his piercing. He licked his lips before making the younger to open his mouth.

Jimin started to giggled in between the kissed. "Get off" laughed the older hitting his shoulder when he felt Jungkook hand goes down on his stomach. Jungkook sat up from the couch giggling.

"You never kissed someone?" Teased Jungkook while leaning on the wall. Jimin sat up offended "yah! Don't you say this!"

"How do you know to kiss if you never had a girlfriend?" asked Him coming closer. Jungkook chuckled before looking at him from head to toes.

"From you" Jimin laughed-sighed at him before hitting his chest.