44| work

Pinning Jimin on the wall, he started to feel Jimin slowly rubbing his clothed dick. "stop it before you regret" said Jungkook, in a husky deep voice.

Jimin took his hand back and pecked his chin and lower lip. "I'm going home, i need to clean the house" spoke Jimin with a smile, Jungkook hugged Jimin right there, on the wall, arms wrapped around each other, Jimin breathed into Jungkook chest while Jungkook on his hair. Jungkook gave a small peck and let him go.

"I need to finish some work, call or text me when you finish, okay?" said Jungkook pecking Jimin lips again.

Jimin nodded and walked out the door to the front door, taking his jacket and shoes. "call me video tonight, okay love?" said Jungkook leaning on the door. Jimin was outside looking at him. "okay" then walked to the car.

Jungkook entered back in the house going to his work.

After Jimin left, wonwoo was about to leave too, Mingyu dressed up too with Wonwoo. "what are you doing after work?" questioned Mingyu walking out the dorm to the elevator.

Wonwoo answered quickly and opened the door as the elevator got their floor. "maybe I'll work on other works from my department, I don't really know now" Mingyu hummed and closed back the door entering and pressed the '-1' botton.

"then.. Can I come over tonight?" asked Mingyu, wonwoo smiled a bit then answered with a nod as yes. Mingyu smiled then stood in silence waiting the 'ding' from the elevator.

there, each of them entered their own cars and drove to different directions.

Wonwoo arrived at work at 13:54 as on the road te traffic lights didn't work he had to slowly entered on some streets to avoid some accidents that might happen.

Once at work, he entered on his department, going to his desk and opened his laptop to work.

Mingyu arrived at Jimin house and happily entered, seeing Jimin in a large shirt and a pair of shorts on. "what you doing hyung?" laughed Mingyu, wearing off his shoes.

"help me and shut up" said Jimin giving him a mop.

>>>

Late at night Jungkook took his dad and secretary at the airport, after them left he went back in the car and got the video call from Jimin. He answered happily.

"hi baby" answered Jungkook looking at the road. "hi"

"hello Jeykey~" added Mingyu smiling and waving his hands. Jungkook glanced at them and waved back. "you're driving?"

"mhm, call you when I'm home" then ended the call, looking straight at the road.

Back home, after taking the shower he sat at the desk placing the phone to stay still. Calling Jimin back.

Jimin happily answered and talked the whole night, they laughed and put dirty questions o each other as always, teasing the other everytime the had the chance.

"it's already 3 am hyung, wanna talk tomorrow?" jimin hummed on the call then give Jungkook a flying kiss and hang up. Jungkook put the phone to charge and went to bed, soon falling asleep.

Jimin took some screenshoots of Jungkook in cute poses and decided to post one.

      j.m

   ❤️  🗨️  ➡️                                               j

   ❤️  🗨️  ➡️                                           
    j.m looking good 👀

Jimin posted it and closed his phone to go to sleep, he got under the blanket and hugged a fluffy pillow to fall asleep.

Cute jungkookie🤭
Poor baby his "R" is fading 🙁