5| just today

"Why you making fun of me?" laughed Jungkook while Jimin runned around the house with his baby picture in his hands. "Ya. Wait! Stay still!"

Jungkook stood there looking at him while Jimin analysed the photo of him with the big man Jungkook seeing no difference. "Yah...you're the same!" Continued Jimin to giggle and run while Jungkook cursed at him. "Why are you like this, COME BACK!"

Jungkook runned after him while they entered the bedroom. Jungkook closed the door behind him. "Give me back that- I'm fucking tired of running after you"

"Why? You look so cute in this"

Jungkook then smirked at him and chuckled. He came closer and grabbed the photo. Jimin giggled while glanced at him. He came closer 'n closer.

Jimin then realised he was so close to his face.

"Cute...right" Jimin stood there glancing at his lips one time before lifting his eyes to connect with Jungkook's. "C'mon". Added again Jungkook stepping closer.

"...tell me it's cute." Jimin gulped back his saliva as he looked away.  Jungkook grabbed his chin and turned to face his face.
"Why you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding. Why are you so close?" complained Jimin before placing his hand on the other man big chest. 'his chest is so big and squishy' thought Jimin looking at his chest.

Jungkook chuckled feeling Jimin hands slowly squeezing his chest. "What you think right now Jimin-ssi"

Jimin looked up at him then eyes fell on his lips. "What about you?"

"Half naked, cuddling and slow nasty tongue kissing"

For the first time, Jimin really felt embarrassed and blushed at a teasing Jungkook who was over him. If someone looked from Jungkook's back Jimin will not even be showed only if he popped his head out.

"What a dirty mind" scoffed Jimin then pushed him away. Leaving the room with a half needy Jungkook behind him.

Down to his living room, Jungkook leaned on the wall with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "Why? You have something to reply?"

"You have a dirty mind. I only have a dirty mind along with a big dick" commented Jungkook feeling proud.

Jimin looked at him from head to toe then smiled. "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination" added Jimin while playing with his hair. Jungkook tilted his head as he laughed a bit. "Screw you Jimin-ssi"

"Why? You feel jealous?"

"Why? Cause of how you kiss?" questioned the younger while Jimi gasped then gave him a side eyes. "Let's go, wanna sleep over?"

Jimin hummed in response then took his phone from the table. "So tomorrow we have a meeting with our director?"
Jungkook nodded his head then took the car keys. "Wanna go with my car tomorrow? We can see what that dick can do"

"Don't provoke me fuck you cause you know I would do it" added Jungkook opening the door.
Jimin blushed again but turned his head to the side, his hair fell on his face, hiding his eyes and cheeks.

Jungkook wasn't aware as he entered the car along with Jimin, he started to car and started to drive.
"Wanna drink something?"
Jimin tilted his head as he opened the music. "Oh, stop it and call Mingyu please"
Jimin nodded and dialled the number.

Mingyu

What is it Jimin-hyung?

Yah! Get out of my house.

Uh-uhm dumbass, were already out.
We didn't even waited for you. But..

But what?

Yougyeom..ate all your food.

-thats not true!

Okk, hope you washed the dishes.

Uhhh...

Call ended

Jimin laughed off as Mingyu ended the call. "Let's go buy some food"

Jimin nodded his head again while turning up a bit the music volume.
Jungkook was focused on the road but from time to time he noticed Jimin fell on thoughts. Jungkook decided to not bother him knowing what he thinks about.

>>>>>>>

"The food is here kids" said the granny coming to them smiling and placing the food on the table. "Ohh, thank you ma'am"

"Thank you granny"

They took the chopsticks and started to slurp the ramen. "The best ramen a ate outside ever" hissed Jimin while throwing back a Soju shot.

"You said you won't drink"

"Ramen is good with Soju. Shh"

Jungkook continued to eat while Jimin was happy clapping his hands. "Cute"

Jimin eyes lifted to look at Jungkook then back on his food. After they ate, Jimin was in the car, on his phone and Jungkook payed the granny who served them. "Keep some ramen for tomorrow morning hal-meo-ni"

She agreed as Jungkook gave her another 100 won and thanked for food. He walked to the car, entering and putting his seatbelt. Jimin seem to concerned about what's on the phone and didn't noticed Jungkook entered the car. He started the car making Jimin to flinch. "Oh, yah! When did you came"

"2 minutes ago I think, what you looking at?"

"Some work that the college told me to finish for him." jimin responded with a heavy sigh.