46| Unexpected Meet Pt. 2

"take this" said Jimin giving a glass of water to Dk who choked on his food. They laughed at him and continued to eat. "hope you choke too Gyu-ah" said Dk pointing at Mingyu who made him choke on his food and soon Mingyu took a big bite and ofc he choked on it.

Dk and Jimin laughed their ass off while yugyeom helped Mingyu. "okay, now all of you eat and peace" said Yugyeom sitting on his eat across Wonwoo seat. Mingyu and Wonwoo eat in peace then there was Bambam, making Dk and Jimin laughing again.

"for God sake, we're in public" complained Yugyeom taking the food from Bambam. They sat in silence eating after some time.

Time to pay the bill, Jimin took out his card. "wow, Jimin hung have money" laughed Bambam then looked at the card. "bruh!" then burst out laughing along with Jimin who wanted to give the card.

"you're in a good mood"

"who's card is it?"

Jimin laughed and showed the card for them to see. "jeon Jungkook!" raised Dk his voice taking the card. The waited came to them and took the card and scanned it. They payed and took their things. "be right back" said Wonwoo leaving not looking at the boys from his table.

He bumped into someone who walked to their table while he was walking to the bathroom.

Jimin sighed and stood up from his chair. "morning Ms. Shin" greeted Jimin with poker face then moved his head to the side to see Hyejin standing side to side to Ms shin.

"morning Jiminie" greeted Hyejin covering Ms shin words and hugged Jimin arm. Mingyu gasped along with Yugyeom and Dk.

Bambam was standing there taking a photo. "yah.. Send it to Jungkook to make him nerves today" whispered Dk into Bambam ears and Bambam nodded happily, entering into the chat with Jungkook.

Mingyu lidded his eyes recognizing Lady. "this isn't Jungkook secretary?" laughed Mingyu pointing at the lady, she nodded shyly and bowed to him. They panicked.

"eyy eyyy, we're outside work, don't do this" added Jimin patting her shoulder. Meanwhile Bambam and Dk laughed at the angry Jungkook on the conv. Soon Yugyeom saw it too and added them.

"why you here?" asked Jimin taking his arm.

Wonwoo cam back and stood next to Mingyu, holding suddenly onto his blouse. Mingyu turned his eyes to Wonwoo and glanced at the hand and up at the man then back at Jimin. Wonwoo smiled shyly and continued.

"well, we wanted to take our breakfast here and we found you guys"

"why us?" Jimin asked again, and took a step back. She smiled and gave him a pat on the head. "you leaving?" asked Hyejin looking at the guys behind. Jimin took his backpack and nodded. The guys took their bags too and went to Jimin.

"then.. See you at work, Jimin, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Yugyeom shi" said her waving her hand. Hyejin went to Jimin to gave him a peck on the cheeks and left. Jimin made a disgusted face and walked off to bump into Jungkook's big chest. "fuck, you can-  Jungkook-ah?" said Jimin smiling a bit awkward looking then at the guys back.

"mhm" said Jungkook with a cold voice and a blankly face. Jimin took his hand and pecked his cheek. But Jungkook pulled away. "we have work, Mr Park Jimin" added Jungkook leaving. "he saw her pecking my cheeks right?" said Jimin sighing.

They nodded and went along with Jimin one after one.

>>>

"you can't be upset all day Jungkook-ah!" called Jimin as he went out the cafeteria follinv the man who ignored everything he says. "come on!"

Jungkook ignored again.

"okay, okay, fuck you JEON JUNGKOOK !" yelled Jimin entering into his department. Jungkook smirked and entered his office with his coffee.

.