57| Coming Out

The past 2 days passed for both of the couple and now they woke up going for work, Jimin and Wonwoo were at the cafeteria drinking their usual trying to woke up.

Jungkook was in his office, doing his stuffs, Mingyu was going from his floor up and down on others. Wonwoo finished his drink and stood up but waited for Jimin to finish too and soon he did.

>>>

"call Ms. Shin Mingyu-ah" called Jungkook minding his files, Mingyu sighed and stood up from the couch going to her office to call her. Entering the office he was welcomed by an old lady who smiled at him. "Jungkook-ah is calling for ya" said Mingyu pointing at his office, Ms shin stood up and took some files with her. The lady stood up too and went to the door.

"what is the problem?" asked her crossing her arms. Mingyu lifted his shoulders and left rolling his eyes back. Entering the office they got there Jimin and of course not his boyfriend.

"hi hyung" greeted Mingyu smiling sitting down next to him.

"you called me, Mr Jungkook?" asked her bowing and moved her hands behind. "sit down a while and sign these" commented Jungkook giving her a paper.

She read the paper and lifted her eyes instantly.

"but.. Jungkook-"

"sign it and leave."

Mingyu and Jimin were on their phones then placed them down looking at the scene in front of them. She signed the paper and stood up along with Jungkook.

"for what reasons sir.." asked her lifting her head and placing the pen down. Jungkook came closer to her and gave a creepy smile. "reason?? You ask me for a reason!" lifted Jungkook his hand but Mingyu went between them. "woah.. Slowly there, what's happening?" asked Jimin coming too.

Jungkook let his hand down and placed them inside his pockets. Mingyu moved aside and listened to the man explaining. "when I was missing from the company..only 5 days! One of my employees found her in the cafeteria on the night turn with one of the directors." said Jungkook looking straight into her eyes.

Mingyu busted out and tried to stop himself from laughing while Jimin stood there confused. She let her head down and left shedding some tears.

They watched her leave as Jungkook leaned on the table, clicking his tongue. "call Mr. Kim, the administration and entrepreneur director, Mingyu" added Jungkook playing with his tongue inside his mouth, Mingyu nodded and went for the director.

"you sure about this? I mean.. My colleges are talking that Mr Kim is cheating on his wife but you sure it's her?" asked Jimin coming to Jungkook and took his hand. Jungkook nodded and grabbed his waist hugging Jimin.

"what you gonna do now?"

"I can handle it even without her, that's why I don't want you to be in my situation ever." added Jungkook patting his back. Jimin smiled and hugged his body. "it's okay as long as I'm in your company" spoke Jimin pecking his neck. Jungkook lifted his head but moved it to the side, Jimin smiled and kissed it again and again.

Soon Mingyu entered with the director and the first thing he saw was Jungkook palm. "yah!" yelled Jimin grabbing his waist. Mingyu pushed him back but Jungkook moved aside and grabbed the director collar bone. "whoa whoa! What did I do!" screamed the director not touching Jungkook.

"how dare you, cheat?" asked Jungkook in a husky voice not letting him go. The directors looked away and but his lips nervous, Jungkook scoffed and pushed him. "how could you cheat on a woman who was by your side when you were down and with a child!" yelled Jungkook again, Jimin flinched and grabbed on Mingyu shirt, Mingyu ignored and went to pull Jungkook back.

"you can talk slowly Jungkook-ah. You're yelling again.." spoke Mingyu giving a sign to Jimin, Jungkook sighed and sat down on his chair. "come here"

Mr Kim slowly stood up and went to the desk, sitting on a chair. Jungkook gave a cold stare at the man in front of him and gave a paper. "sign it and go apologise to your wife before I go myself" spoke Him crossing his arms. Mingyu went to Jimin and instantly got grabbed by his arm. Mingyu patted jimin head and smiled.

Mr Kim signed and left as soon as possible. "Mingyu, go with wonwoo at the coffee shop downstairs, I'll be there soon with Jimin, Mingyu nodded and left. Jimin sighed and went to hug Jungkook tight.

Jungkook patted his head and held him in his embrace, looking up. Jimin stood silent blurring his head in Jungkook chest. Jungkook continued to pat his head and back slowly until he shed some tears.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook and smiled "you'll be okay. I know what you feeling" whispered Jimin grabbing his nape. Jungkook chuckled and looked down at him.

"I'll be okay." mimicked Jungkook.

Jimin laughed and pecked his lips. Jungkook sighed and hid Jimin head again in his chest. "thank you for existing"

"thank you for loving me." added Jimin pulling away. Jungkook hummed and have a pat on the head, "let's go." said Jungkook grabbing his hand, Jimin surprisingly took it and walked out looking at the ground.

The employees there started to gossip and laugh or smile and gave cute compliments while Jungkook walked with a cold, poker face and Jimin with his head in the ground to the elevator.

>>>

23:30pm
Jimin finished his work with Wonwoo who was on his phone, "wanna sleep at my house wonwoo-ah?" asked questioned jimin sitting up from his chair, taking his things, Mingyu entered the room with Jungkook waiting for them. Some of their colleagues made some faces looking at them.

Wonwoo smiled and went to Jimin "yeah sure, I'll love TO SLEEP AT YOUR HOUSE" said Wonwoo giving a wink, Jimin laughed and hitted his forearm. Mingyu laughed with Jungkook as they left with the two boys beside them.

"you think they're gonna last?" spoke one of their colleagues, Namjoon was on his chair and talked with Taehyung but heard them "not really, Jungkook seem to be a fuck boy" spoken other one.

"yeah, I think Jimin like him because he fucks good?" the two nodded and continued to talk. "you ever got fucked by Jungkook-ah?" asked Namjoon sitting up. They stopped talking and went to their work.

"you guys only know how to gossip"

"yeah, what's your problem? Are their lives, if they love each other's that's it, no one is gonna do anything" spke Taehyung turning to them.

"I agree, I don't see why you guys seem to the annoyed by them, they're minding their own businesses and work, don't see why you gotta gossip" spoke another person.

The night finished well, with them getting drunk and sleeping all on the floor.