39| First Confession

22:12pm
Jungkook stopped his bike and took his key, he entered the house taking off his helmet leaving it on a small table along with the keys in it. He took his jacket off and shoes, walking inside the big living room. Jimin was at the TV still looking at a movie. Jimin noticed Jungkook walking to him and went to hug the other. "welcome home big man"

Jungkook giggled and hugged back, smelling the perfume on the other. He smelled his hair too. "did you took a shower? You smell so sweet"

"no"

Jimin giggled and little by little he let go of the hug looking at Jungkook, Jungkook smiled and pecked his forehead "it's good to have someone waiting for me at home" added Jungkook hugging Jimin again.

Jimin smiled softly and shyly while patting his back "I know" then let go of the man infront of him. "wanna eat something? You hungry?" asked Jungkook looking around a bit. Jimin agreed and sat on the couch. "wait for me to change and I'll tale you eat okay?"
Jimin nodded his head and continued the movie.

Soon Jungkook came back wearing a black loose leggings and a white tight shirt. With a big step he was next to Jimin. "take your jacket ill wait at the car, okay?"

"okay" Jungkook left first taking his keys and starting the car while Jimin took his shoes and a puffy large jacket. Leaving the house he entered the car putting his seat belt. "wanna go to that ma'am where we ate that night?" asked Jimin looking forward. "sure, if she is still there OK, what time is it?"

"22:29"

"she's not there" Jimin pouted but added another location, Jungkook agreed and started to drove to the center.

After wonwoo dropped Mingyu home he smiled sadly at him while entered the building. "you're an asshole" facepalmed Wonwoo himself as he entered back in the car.

After eating Jimin and Jungkook entered into some shops, Jimin of course couldn't without buying something "why do you need sunglasses now?"

"shh, it's optional" added Jimin as he took a shirt in his hand. "this one??" then looked around and grabbed another one "or this?"

"the black shirt" spoke Jungkook with a 'like' sign and walked again looking at some pajamas. "hey, Jimin-ah" called Jungkook pointing at some pairs.

Jimin came to him and approved Jungkook. "want to take the same pair of matching ones?"

"oh? Matching ones" added Jungkook smiling, Jimin grabbed their sizes and glanced at some bags. "want a bag too?"

"kind of, but I think-"

"let's pay for this and I'll take you to a good shop for bags" mentioned Jungkook smiling, his hand made her way to Jimin waist while going to pay for the clothes and sunglasses.

"cash or card?" asked the girl scanning the tags. "card" answered Jungkook, taking out his card waiting for the lady to finish. The lady put the clothes in a bag and gave it to them, Jungkook payed and left along with Jimin.

"we can go home, like I can come and take a bag another time"

"a tote bag?" Jimin was silent. Jungkook asked again and Jimin hummed in response. "let's go to LV" Jimin smiled and walked side to side with Jungkook holding the bag from the previous shop.

Soon they found LV still opened and entered, Jungkook took the shopping bag and hold it while Jimin looked at some bags. "how many do you want?"

"just one is enough"

00:30am
Jimin walked out the mall along with Jungkook to the car smiling. Jungkook was holding the bags along with Jimin jacket. The cold breeze could be felt but Jimin wasn't really bothered. "put your jacket on, you'll catch a cold"

Jimin tilted his had while walked straight. "put it on" said Jungkook grabbed his arm to stop Jimin. Jimin pouted and put on the jacket "actually is more good now" added Jimin waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled then took ou his car keys.

Jungkook unlocked the car and put the bags in the back of the car, walking to his seat, putting on his seat belt, Jimin entered too and took off his shoes. "what you doing Jimin-ah?" giggled Jungkook starting to drive back home. "I'm cold now"

"you'll be home soon, you asleep?" Jimin nodded at Jungkook's question and took his phone out "no phone with me Jimin" said Jungkook turning his wheel. Jimin put the phone back in his pocket looking outside.

Once home, Jimin got out the car first, getting his bags and closed the door behind him. Jungkook drove the car into the garage and stopped it, getting out, leaving the keys on a desk. He entered the house, taking his shoes off, taking a pair of slippers.

Jimin was already on the couch. "come here" added Jungkook sitting on the couch, opening his arms. Jimin smiled and entered happily into his embrace. "I'm tired but I want to have a word with you"

Jungkook was silent, listening. "can I?"

"sure, something happened?"

Jimin smiled at him and tilted his head, snuggling more into his arms, his legs were on Jungkook lap, while Jimin's hands were on his chest. Jungkook held his shoulders and waist listening to the boy in front of him.

"do you still like me?"

"of course I do" answered Jungkook looking away, Jimin was staring at him continuing to talk. "well.. I.. Can we, you and me.. Us be In a relationship?"

"I mean, I don't know how to put his but I like you too..and I can't-" Jungkook laughed at him, he stroked his tighs slowly while looking down at Jimin. "what you even saying baby?"

"I was just asking if you want us to be in a relationship" murmured Jimin playing with Jungkook shirt. Jungkook pecks his head twice then lifted his face. "of course we can"

Jimin smiled from ear to ear and hugged Jungkook, tightly and not letting him go. "you're tired now baby, let's go to sleep"

"can we stay like this when we are in bed too?" Jungkook hummed in responde, Jimin stood up going to change then waited on the bed for Jungkook. Some minutes later Jungkook entered the room too and sat on the bed opening his arms again.

"come and sleep baby"

Jimin entered his arms and put a good position. His arms were around Jungkook's waist and his right leg was up between his tighs. Jungkook arms were on his back and his head stroking his hair soflty. "sleep well my baby"

"night gguk"

Haha! You're single and they're not. 😛😂