I looked at her and she looked at me with a sympathy.

Then she started applying and painful moans left my mouth.

"You must have gone through a lot princess" she said while applying the medicine

"I am used to it now" i said and she can feel my pain.

After taking bath, Diya and other maids helped me wear the lehanga.

The worst thing is that the lehanga is backless ............... Only a knot was available in my back.

This lehanga feels a little uncomfortable as it was my first time to wear a little open type clothes.
The lehanga top fits correctly just about my hip.

I removed the clip from my hair which I had made a bun. It fell freely covering my back.

"Wow princess you look like a maiden from heaven" Diya complimented.

"Thank you" i said.

Then she called the other maids and those maids entered the room with so many accessories.

Some where gold and others were diamond.

Never in my life I had seen these type of accesories....the only one she gets is her hair clip and the bracelet Krish gave her.

She looked at the bracelet and carressed it.

Diya made me sit on the dressing table and made me wear three layers of golden necklace, a long earrings, hand full of bangles, waistband and anklets.

I looked at the mirror and for the first time.....i love myself.

I look like a woman for the first time.

"You are heavenly gorgeous.... believe me.... everyone will be jealous because  sultanate king is going to get you as his wife" Diya complimented

I smiled slightly but the next moment I remembered that I am going to get married to that unknown king soon.

Diya fixed a Vail on my head which covers my face.

"Shall we leave to the palace princess?" Diya asked.

I turned to her and nodded. She holded my hand and helped me to get up. Then we both made our way to the court palace.

|Yamini pov|

"What was that di?? I thought you hate her....but you were conserned towards her?" Hasini, yamini's sister asked.

Yamini who was applying khol in her eyes laughed

"That was all fake.....do you think I like a b#tch like her?? She came here as a replacement in my daughter's position and that's why I am treating here with little kindness......she didn't deserve those" yamini said

Hasini nodded and spoke

"Di, do you got any news about sarika??? I am worried for her safety" she said.

"She is more than safe" yamini said

Hasini got up from her chair and spoke in shock

"T-that means you know where she is!" She said

Yamini stopped applying the khol and smirked at her

|Court|

"The bride has arrived and we can proceed the marriage as per our plan Yuhaan" chandra shekhar said with a huge smile.

Yuhaan who was standing with a mixed emotions looked at him and spoke with a smile

"As you wish....but where is the bride?? I haven't seen here even once" he said in curiosity