Chapter 25: A Spectral Bloody play

"Please, help me," she implored, her voice trembling with emotion.

Hearing the girl's trembling voice, I spoke with concern, "Don't worry, but what happened? Did something frighten you?"

"Hic- I don't know, but I heard a terrifying voice," she replied, her fear palpable.

Her response confirmed my suspicions. "Did you hear the sound of breaking glass as well?" I inquired, trying to piece together the puzzle.

"U-Uhh... I think so," she said, her voice wavering.

As I listened to her response, a realization dawned on me.

The shattered window couldn't be a mere coincidence. Something must have broken through it "Hmm... the window can't break on its own.

Something must have gone through the window," I thought, my mind racing to find an explanation.

"Heavy winds are out of the question, as we are not on high floors. That leaves us with only one possibility."

With a sense of determination, I took a step closer to the girl and extended my hand in a reassuring gesture.

"My name is Loid. You can trust me. Together, we'll figure out what's happening and find a way to keep you safe."

Though the truth was uncertain, I couldn't ignore the feeling that our encounter was more than happenstance.

Her eyes met mine, and for a fleeting moment, I sensed a spark of hope in her expression.

She grasped my hand, her trembling fingers finding solace in the warmth of mine,

I happily accept her hand and smiled

As she spoke, something felt off about the situation. Her hand, which I had held just moments ago, was unnaturally cold, sending shivers down my spine. An instinctive intuition surged within me, warning of an imminent danger.

The realization hit me like a bolt of lightning. "Something is not right," I thought, my mind racing with urgency. I needed to be cautious, as my intuition screamed that we were in peril.

<Intuition>

In a split second, I acted on my instincts. I swiftly pulled my hand away from hers and quickly moved backward, creating a safe distance between us.

*BAM!

*THUD!

With uncanny speed, the girl unleashed her power, freezing the ground beneath her feet in an instant. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched in awe and dread at her supernatural abilities.

As I stood several meters away, I observed her more closely. A cold aura surrounded her, and large icicle spears hovered ominously on her back. Her appearance was both mesmerizing and chilling, as if she was a creature from a realm beyond comprehension.

"This is not a safe place. I need to get away," I thought, my survival instincts taking over.

"What are you thinking, brother~" she said, her voice now alluring and unsettling, as she pointed her hand at me, conjuring an icicle spear aimed in my direction.

In the blink of an eye, my mind raced to assess the situation, searching for a solution. I activated my <Calm Mind> and <Comprehension> abilities, allowing my thoughts to flow like a rushing river.

At that moment, time seemed to slow down. My body moved with unprecedented speed as I ducked slightly and focused my

<Psychokinesis>