Chapter 6: Glimpse into Miasma

As Loid fell into Angela's arms, She let out an exhausted sigh.

It had been a few weeks since he led his team on the expedition, but it seemed they had run into trouble. What I saw was a horrendous sight - Loid's ribs were broken and he had several claw marks on his body, indicating that he had fought a beast-like creature. The problem seemed to be his left arm, which was terribly broken.

"I think we need to move now," Marcus put his hand on my shoulder and said.

"Yes, we don't know when that creature will return," Steve chimed in.

"You mean the Screech?" I asked.

"Yes, that Screech. I think it might be a high rank devil," Steve answered.

"Well, we should avoid any more trouble for now, as we already have an injured person with us," Marcus's deep voice resounded.

"Right, Steve! Marcus is right. We should just complete our investigation as soon as possible," I replied.

"Okay, so we will move after Mr. Kage wakes up. After that, we will continue our investigation," Steve suggested.

"Agreed," Marcus and I answered in unison.

"Let's go then, Marcus, please carry Mr. Kage on your back," Steve instructed.

"Sure!" Marcus carefully lifted Loid's body onto his back.

"Let's move!" we all said in unison, and set off towards our destination.

—----------------------

**IN A UNFAMILIAR SPACE**

It felt like a dream, as if I was fighting monsters with strange powers. The experience felt so realistic yet seemed unreal at the same time.

I had possessed someone's body named 'Loid Kage,' but I couldn't remember my real name.

"How strange?... how can a human come into this place?" a mysterious voice said.

I opened my heavy eyelids to see a figure in the distance. Their appearance was striking, clad in layers of blue clothing with fur accents, giving them an air of mystery.

Their gauntlets suggested physical prowess, and their shining white hair contrasted well with their blue attire.

A fur coat draped over their shoulders, and a blue owl perched on their hand suggested a connection to nature or perhaps some magical abilities.

Despite the mysterious sight ahead, my attention was soon drawn to the atmosphere around me. It was like nothing I had ever seen before.

The air was thick and hazy, with a pink and purple hue that made everything look surreal. The ground beneath my feet was made up of shimmering crystal formations, each one reflecting the strange light in a different way.

In the distance, strange shapes moved, and I realized that this place was alive with activity.

"Hey!"

As I explored further, the air grew thicker, and the sounds around me became stranger. The distant flutter of wings and the gentle hum of an unknown force filled my ears. The flora and fauna were unlike anything I had seen before, with plants and creatures that seemed to be both alive and not alive at the same time.

Suddenly it seemed like I was pushed by something that I never knew

'Was it <Psychokinesis> just like mine?'

"You know you should really listen when someone this mighty is speaking."

"Mighty?" I thought.

"I don't like to be ignored, especially by trivial beings like you," the mysterious figure said. "Now answer me, how did you come here? Humans just can't barge into this place."