Interlude: Some Rest or Interrogation ?

—-------------------------------------

Sunday, 21 November 1789 7:32am

Country: Eldoria

Location: ???

—-------------------------------------

*CREAK

"Is he awake?" Angela murmured.

"To think Loid will succumb to her, haha!" Marcus laughed.

*COUGH

"I believe it's due to exhaustion that he let his guard down," Angelina replied, somewhat embarrassed.

*A DAY BEFORE LOID COLLAPSED*

"Loid! LOID! Wake up!" Angela shouted as she shook him vigorously.

"Wait, Angela! Look," Angelica replied, gesturing towards Loid as he fell asleep and curled up like a homeless cat.

"..."

"..."

There was silence for a minute or two.

"Let me take a photo!!" both Angela and Angelica exclaimed simultaneously, as if witnessing a rare sight.

"Tch, lucky bastard," Marcus muttered, clicking his tongue.

"Well... I suppose we should get going," Steve suggested, adjusting his glasses.

"So, who's going to carry Loid?" Marcus inquired, looking at the group. They all glanced at each other, and after a while...

"No need to exchange glances, we'll just use a teleportation scroll," Angelica replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

"No, I'd rather not," Marcus quickly objected.

"Why? Though..." Angelica asked, feigning innocence.

"Ughhh!... This is why I don't like you!" Marcus exclaimed, his face turning red.

"Well, he'll vomit," Angela retorted, rolling her eyes.

"I'll go alone, on my own legs. So, no thanks!" Marcus declared.

"Professor," Angela called out.

"Okay~" Angelica received the signal.

"Hehe," Angelica giggled, and...

<TELEPORTATION SCROLL>

*SWOOSH

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Marcus yelled at the top of his lungs.

—------------------

*NOW*

"Marcus was truly done at that time, hehe," Angela giggled.

"Angela, you... pff~" Angelica struggled to contain her laughter.

"You bastards, tch. I'm going now," Marcus said, storming out of the room and slamming the door shut.

*SLAM

"Angela, because of you, he's angry now," Angelica remarked to Angela.

"But you were laughing too, don't you remember? Pff, hehe," Angela replied, continuing to chuckle.

"Alright then, I suppose you want to tell me something, isn't that why you're still here?" Angelica questioned.

*Sigh...

"You're quite perceptive, aren't you?" Angela muttered.

"Being perceptive is the first thing you need to become Form VII," Angelica replied.