Chapter 2: System and Unfamiliar Place

*TI *TI *TI

*SLAM

I slammed the alarm clock

'Sigh oh it's morning already huh?'

I lay in bed, my eyes closed, feeling completely exhausted. My body ached from the long day I had yesterday, and I didn't feel rested at all. I knew I had to wake up, but my mind and body refused to cooperate.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally forced myself to sit up in bed. My eyes still felt heavy, but I rubbed them, hoping to clear away the fog. I took a deep breath and stretched my arms, trying to shake off the tiredness.

I slowly made my way out of bed and walked over to the window. The sunlight streaming in told me that it was already late morning. I cursed myself for oversleeping, knowing that I had a busy day ahead of me.

I stumbled to the bathroom, my body feeling heavy and uncooperative. I splashed water on my face, hoping to shake off the last remnants of sleep.

I woke up feeling groggy and tired, but I had to get ready for work. As I was brushing my teeth,

But suddenly...

*THUD!

*THUMP *THUMP

felt a sharp pain on the right side of my head. It was like someone was drilling into my skull. I winced in pain and put my hand to my temple.

The pain was intense and I could feel my heart racing. I tried to shake it off and continue getting ready, but the pain kept getting worse. It was as if someone was hammering a nail into my head. I closed my eyes, hoping the pain would go away, but it only intensified.

I stumbled to the living room and sat down on the couch, holding my head in my hands. I felt dizzy and nauseous, and the pain was unbearable. I couldn't concentrate on anything, and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and make the pain go away.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. I knew I had to call in sick to work and see a doctor. The pain was too intense, and I couldn't function like this. As I reached for my phone, I felt a wave of nausea and had to rush to the bathroom to throw up.

And I soon lost my consciousness

---------------------

After a while...

I opened my eyes to an overwhelming brightness. Blinking several times, I tried to make sense of my surroundings. I was lying on a cold, hard surface that felt like metal, and the walls were a stark, gleaming white. It felt like I was in a small, empty room with no doors or windows. I couldn't remember how I got there or why I was there.

Suddenly, a monotonous voice filled the room, "WELCOME." The voice seemed to come from all directions and had an eerie quality to it. I sat up, my heart racing, and looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Who's there?" I shouted, my voice echoing off the walls. There was no response. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Maybe this was some kind of bizarre dream.

But as I stood up and took a closer look at the room, I realized that this was no dream. The walls were smooth and featureless, with no discernible seams or openings. There were no buttons, levers, or any kind of control panel.

Panic began to set in as I realized that I was trapped in this strange, white room.

Finally after taking a deep breath and calming myself

I took a closer look to where I was in

Suddenly a transparent window came in front of me

And there was something written on it