Cang Rin did not make a fuss with them, but seriously recorded this scene, and also used it as his own collection, saving it for later to watch slowly.

This is still in the underground cave, the range that can be cast is limited, if it goes to the ground, the sky is high and the earth is wide, and it is estimated that it will turn over. Chu Xi stood on the stone platform, sighed with a smile, seeing that there was another master who could make a fuss at home, he could already imagine what he would have to worry about in the future.

After making a fuss for a while, it was still Chu Xi, the big patriarch, who stood up, took down the big and small ones, and let the little milk dragon also return to the egg.

The huge golden dragon was coiled on a mountain-like big white egg, a pair of golden dragon eyes looked at the reed, reluctant to get back into the egg, and a long dragon whisker was still gently wrapped around the energy shield that wrapped the chick.

Da Mao was also reluctant to let the little milk dragon, looked at Chu Xi pitifully, and asked him: "Father, can't you take Brother Da Long with us?" It's so dark, so empty..."

"Its body is still pregnant in the egg, and the spirit cannot leave the egg for too long." Chu Xi picked up the little chicken cub, touched the little head of the yellow velvet, and patiently coaxed the little guy: "If you take him away now, it will be difficult for him to break the shell and be born." When

the sensible Da Mao heard Chu Xi say this, he stopped making trouble, but instead tweeted to persuade the little milk dragon not to leave the egg for too long.

"Mao Mao, don't worry, I will definitely come out as soon as possible, and then the sky and the earth will fly you to play!" The little milk dragon blinked a pair of huge golden dragon eyes, and said reluctantly, as if it was about to live and die.

Lu Oh Oh was going to be confused by these two little guys, look at this, look at that, and finally pulled Chu Xi's arm, pointed to the mecha on the side and asked him: "In the future, can't you often let Cang Rin bring the big hair down to see the little dragon?" Why didn't it seem like the two of them could see each other again before they broke their shells?

"Haha! That's right! Chu Xi couldn't help laughing, touched his stupid head to give him a loving touch of Mao'er, and praised him with a smile: "You are still the smartest, worthy of being King Lu." Being

praised by him like this, Lu Oh Oh Oh tail was about to rise to the sky, and he rubbed Chu Xi's palm with his head. is and the little milk dragon is attached to other big hair, crooked yellow velvet little head, seems to be indeed, why didn't he expect it?

The little milk dragon didn't care so much, as soon as he heard that they could often come down to see him in the future, he was so happy that he pulled his neck and roared.

"By the way, you know what those dark shadows are in the lake above?" After the sigh, Lu Oh remembered what he had been worried about before, and grabbed one of the dragon whiskers of the little milk dragon and asked him.

The little milk dragon shook a few other dragon whiskers, thought about it, and suddenly realized: "You are talking about the group of obscure moths in the lake, right?"

"Obscure?" Chu Xi quickly searched for this information in his mind, and sure enough, he found a record about this creature, "Is it a pseudo-jiao born from the aura of the dragon vein?" The

reason why it is called a pseudo-jiao is because this kind of jiao is not a real dragon, but a special creature that is both real and virtual between the soul body and the entity. There is a condensed dragon qi in the eyes of the core vein of the dragon vein and the qi after the collapse, and under various coincidences, several obscure moths have been bred here.