pt.104

Neteyam's Pov:

I was organizing the fish with lo'ak, we were gossiping like two little girls.

"So how's it going between you and tsireya" I chuckled, nudging my brother's shoulder and lo'ak nudged me back.

"Shut it!" He giggled, tossing one of the fishes into his basket.

"Come on man! You gotta give me details!" I whined, shaking his shoulders. "Ew! Neteyam you have fish oils all over you!" Lo'ak shouted, sticking out his tongue.

"Come on... Share with the older brother!" I teased, pretending to touch him.

"Fine! Fine!" Lo'ak announced before his face flushed, glancing over at me.

"Tsireya asked my if I wanted to get matching tribal face tattoos with her" lo'ak admitted, his ears lowering shyly.

"What! No far aonung hasn't asked me that yet!" I fake pouted and lo'ak stuck his tongue out at me.

"So what did you say?" I asked, edging my brother to go on. "I said yes but I'm nervous" lo'ak admitted.

"What, why?" I asked confused. "I don't know I just want everything to be perfect for tsireya" he shrugged.

"Hey, whatever you two do together will always be perfect" I comforted him, nudging his shoulder with mine and he gave me a small smile.

"Thank you brother"

"What's going on here?" I heard a voice ask. "Hey Kiri" I said, not having to turn around to know who it was.

"Sibling time happening without me?" Kiri asked with a small laugh to her voice, walking around to sit Infront of me and lo'ak.

"Na brotherly conversations" I grinned at her and she made a weird face. "Do I even want to know the conversation?"

I chuckled at her words. "Na we were just talking about our girls" lo'ak told her with a shrug and she raised an eyebrow while I side-eyed him.

"I meant my girl" lo'ak quickly corrected. "Sorry neteyam I forget sometimes" lo'ak said.

"How!?" Kiri exclaimed. "He's literally with a man right now"

Kiri's expression made me burst out laughing and so did the other two.

"But anyways where's takuk?" I asked Kiri and she made a face. "Do you all really want to know?"

"I'm sure I already have a guess" lo'ak mumbled and Kiri nodded her head.

"Tsireya wanted to watch him, she was really excited about it" Kiri said, giving lo'ak a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"oOoOO, lo'ak" I teased, nudging my brother's shoulder. "Nope! Not happening!" Lo'ak said, shoving me lightly away.

"I'm fine with just being uncle lo'ak" lo'ak declared and both me and Kiri rolled our eyes.

"Tuk also went with tsireya" Kiri said and I nodded my head. "Tuk hasn't changed out with us a lot" lo'ak pouted, resting his elbows on his knees and his jaw in his hands.

"That's because she's a teenager now and is to cool for us" I told him and Kiri giggled. "I miss when tuk was little" lo'ak whined and I patted his back. "You'll get over it"

"But anyways" Kiri said, looking directly at me. "How are things with aonung?" She asked giving me a smirk.

"Pretty good" I shrugged. "It's everything I could ask for" I smiled.

"But he won't ask you for a tribal tattoo" lo'ak coughed and I punched his shoulder lightly.

Kiri gasped. "how dare he not ask you for a tribal tattoo!" Kiri exclaimed and I flicked lo'ak in the temple for starting this.

"Tsireya has already asked me to get one with her!" Lo'ak bragged and Kiri only gasped more.

"So what if he didn't ask me for a tribal tattoo" I mumbled, shrugging.

"But do you want him to ask you for a tribal tattoo?" Kiri asked, raising and eyebrow.

"Yeah... kinda" I mumbled.

"But it doesn't really matter"

Lair lair pants on fire 😡
Word count: 637