pt.62

Aonungs Pov:

"You okay Kiri?" I asked watching her struggling to get up on her ilu, I swam over to help her and she sighed.

"This baby is going to kill me!" She hissed lowly.

It have been around 3 months since she told everyone the good news, now she wants to speak with rotxo.

"Are you sure you don't want and wait until after the baby is born?" I asked her and she shook her head. "I visit now, then visit once the baby is born" she told me.

I nodded. "who do you think they'll look like the most?" I chuckled getting on my ilu.

"Better look like me since I'm birthing this bitch" Kiri laughed.

"No but I wish it has both our features" Kiri sighed and I nodded in understanding. "Either way they'll be loved the same" I told her and she gave me a grateful smile.

"Your kind from what you used to be you know that right?" She said and I chuckled dropping my head a bit.

"Yeah I sure was an ass back then huh" I smiled.

"Yeah you we're, but it's okay" Kiri shrugged. "Both sides of the aonung are fun to hang out with" she smiled.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Kiri asked randomly and I looked at her confused. "Sure go ahead?" I shrugged.

"Do you like my brother?" She asked.

She caught be completely off guard and my voice felt stuck in my throat.

"Um... Well" I hesitated for words, not knowing if neteyam wanted his sister knowing.

"I wasn't forcing the question on you" kiri said when I didn't answer. "You don't have to answer"

"I do" I told her anyways and she looked back at me.

"I do like your brother" I smiled and she smiled back.

"Good you make neteyam happy" Kiri nodded. "I like seeing my brother happy"

"Thank you Kiri" I smiled. "For what?" She chuckled looking at me confused. "For understanding" I said.

"Are you crying!?" Kiri laughed and I rubbed my eyes. "Shut up!" I laughed and she began to laugh unconditionally.

"Oh my eywa your gonna make me cry!" Kiri chuckled rubbing her own eyes.

"Blame the baby" I laughed and she chuckled. "Yeah I'm blaming you little one!" She said looking down at her stomach.

"Oh, we're here" I said pointing at the stones. "Damn, that went by fast" Kiri smiled.

"He'll be happy to see you" I told Kiri and she held her hand out. "Come with me" she said.

"He'll be happy to see you too"

Heartwarming episode 💕💕
Word count: 437