(BONUS CHAPTER)

Rotxo's Pov:

Everything had been horrible lately and I wanted to just bury myself and hide for the rest of my life.

I didn't understand at all why Kiri kept leaving and avoiding me. She'd spend time with my during the night but I'd always wake up alone, even when she promised to stay.

And during the day she acts like I don't exist like she doesn't know me.

-

I needed to distract myself away from Kiri so I started helping the elders and children. Now I was always occupied and had little to no Time for anything. I stopped hanging out with the group overall.

And I don't think they really cared because none of them seemed to notice. I don't care though. I convinced myself.

"Rotxo!" A small voice shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts as a looked down at the little na'vi's drawing in the sand. "It's you!" The kid smiled.

"Thank you Atanzaw" I smiled patting her head. "mines better!" A na'vi boy said, sticking out his tounge at Atanzaw.

"No it isn't! Your's is ugly!" Atanzaw hissed. "Your ugly!" Ateyo hissed back.

"Hey now!" I laughed sperating the twins. "I think both of yours are very pretty" I told the twins.

"Rotxo do you know how to fight?" Ateyo randomly asked. "Uh... Yeah I guess?" I muttered confused. "Fight me, I wanna test my skills!" Ateyo said, a determined look in his eyes.

"Oh! Fight me to!" Atanzaw cheered raising her hand.

"Uh.... How about we play a different game?" I asked them.

"Can you tell us stories" Atanzaw asked excitedly. "Stories are for babies!" Ateyo snapped wrinkling his nose. "It's a story about an akula" in told the children.

"Start talking now." Ateyo commanded flopping down in the sand and resting his head on my knee while Atanzaw sat in my lap.

"Well once there was this great warrior but no one believed he was a great warrior for he did not accomplish anything great" I started off, smiling as the kids looked very interested in the story.

"So one day he set off to prove he was a mighty warrior, we traveled far beyond the reef" I told the children and Atanzaw shook her head with disapproval. "He's not supposed to go that far" she simply said.

"No, he shouldn't have gone that far. And he was punished for it, eywa had sent a giant MONSTER to come get the warrior" I said tickling the twins, their giggles uncontrollable.

"But the warrior did not run or-" I couldn't finish my sentence till I was cut off by another voice.

"Rotxo" the voice simply said and I knew exactly who was calling for me. Kiri.

I ignored her trying to finish the story before ateyo whispered to me. "I think that girl wants to talk to you"

I glanced back over my shoulder to see Kiri still standing there her arms crossed.

"Come on kids let's find a new place to play" I told them, ushering them away from Kiri. "Rotxo. Really?" Kiri huffed, sounding a little angry.

I turned to face her this time. "I think you should leave" I told her and she looked at me confused. But I didn't want to discuss anything so I hurried the twins away.

Thankfully Kiri didn't follow.

--time skip.

Rotxo's Pov:

It's now the afternoon and I had managed to completely avoid Kiri after that one run into.

I was carrying wood for one of the elders now. "Will you be at the gathering boy?" The elder asked. I shook my head. "No, I'll stay home and help my nana" I told the elder who gave be a sympathetic look. "How is Tamuo?" The elder asked.