pt.72

Neteyam's Pov:

Aonung moaned against my ear and I realized how much I missed that sound.

"Your doing well" I smirked, running my hand down his stomach as his back arched. "Neteyam... Please slower..." Aonung grunted.

I rolled my eyes, pushing back in as he groaned, I didn't slow my pace like he had asked. "Nete... Ah fuck!" Aonung hissed underneath me as I pinned his hand above his head.

"I missed this so much" I smirked, leaning down to kiss his neck.

--

"Next time I want top" aonung grumbled, fixing his hair back into a bun, his hair was way longer but he still kept his signature bun.

"Alright we'll see" I shrugged, hugging him from behind.

Aonung rested his hand on top of mine, leaning his head back. "I missed you Alot" aonung admitted and I smiled softly. "As did I"

"Chief!" A voice called and we turned to see the warrior that escorted me and my siblings to our pod standing at the doorway.

When he saw us hugging he turned his head away, almost looking embarrassed. 

"What is it Yona?" Aonung asked, detangling from my arms.

"Uh... Sir, the people just wanted to know if the celebration should be hosted tonight or tomorrow?" Yona said, keeping his eyes locked to the floor.

Aonung chuckled, seeming to notice the boys actions. "Well host the celebration tomorrow" aonung told the warrior who nodded. "I will report to Tsahìk!" Yona said bowing his head and quickly leaving.

Aonung turned back to me Rolling his eyes playfully. "Probably thought we were doing stuff" aonung chuckled, wrapping me back into a hug.

"I mean he had a good guess" I smirked and aonung rolled his eyes again, kissing me lightly.

"Hey neteyam" aonung muttered, pulling away from me and I looked at him confused as he began to look nervous. "What is it aonung?" I asked.

"Oh uh... It's not a big deal" aonung chuckled lightly. "I was just wondering if I was allowed to visit... takuk" aonung mumbled and I smiled taking his hand.

"Of course, your family too!" I laughed, bringing him out of the den.

We walked to mine and my siblings pod, I smiled seeing tsireya already in the den, bouncing takuk in her arms while Kiri was sitting down smiling at the two.

"I guess my sister beat me to it huh" aonung chuckled, walking over to tsireya. "Hi takuk" aonung smile seemed to brighten as takuk showed him the toy he had.

"Wow, that's so cool little man!" Aonung laughed, fist bumping takuk.

I smiled at the scene, walking over to Kiri. "It's nice being back isn't it?"  I asked Kiri and she nodded, a smile on her face as well.

"Part of me forgot how much I missed this" Kiri sighed, looking over the metkayina siblings.

"Where lo'ak?" I asked, glancing around to see if I can spot my brother.

Kiri's ears perked up and she smiled again. "Oh he got invited to go hunting with the warriors" Kiri told me and I nodded with pride.

"But I do think it was because some of the warriors think tsireya and lo'ak are mated" Kiri whispered and I smirked making her giggle.

Everything was going perfect.

Men 😋
Word count: 546