pt.71

Aonung's Pov:

I listened to tsireya have her share in scolding maskwa as he lowered his ears.

"We understand that you want to be a warrior but you are not ready" tsireya hissed. "And the way you treat everyone proves just that!"

"I'll never be ready for any of you!" Maskwa hissed and I glared down at him. "I hate you all!" He snapped turning to leave but tsireya grabbed his arm.

"You speak to us with respect" I hissed down at the boy, he didn't look up at us and I knew he was crying with the look tsireya gave me.

"Go home maskwa, we will talk about this tomorrow" I sighed and tsireya let go of his arm. We both watched the boy walk out of the den.

"What are we going to do with him?" Tsireya huffed, looking over at me but at that moment I saw neteyam and lo'ak at the entrance.

"Hope we're not interrupting anything?" Lo'ak smiled, walking in as neteyam followed.

Tsireya smiled nodding to them. "How was the journey?" She asked lo'ak and my gaze shifted to neteyam who was smirking at me.

"You looked stressed" he joked as I got up and walked closer to him. "I am" I whispered smiling. "I could help you forget that" neteyam smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Neteyam's Pov:

"Tsireya have you seen Yona I was looking for him?" A small na'vi boy came in that I didn't recognize, he had a pouch tied around his waist that seemed to be overfilling with shell's.

"He's helping my sister Kiri right now" I told the boy and he looked at me with confusion.

Aonung chuckled. "Tirotay this is neteyam, neteyam this is my brother Tirotay" aonung introduced us.

I nodded smiling at the boy, he did look a lot like Ronal. "Anyways, where's your pod I'll go find Yona" Tirotay said before signing 'i see you' to lo'ak and me.

"Farthest pod to the top" tsireya told him and he nodded setting off.

"Wow a lot has changed huh" I smiled and aonung nodded. "Well it's been a while" he said, taking my hand and guiding me away from the pod.

"You know I have my own pod now" I whispered to him and he smirked. "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Why don't we go there?"

"Oh I think that will me just great"

Sleep is for the weak. I have school tomorrow 💀
Word count: 410