pt.15

Neteyam's Pov:

"Hello?" I called out when I was outside of aonung's den. "Neteyam?" Ronal said stepping out of the den. "Are you here for aonung?" Ronal asked and I nodded, she pointed into the den and I walked in she followed behind me.

"He's in his room" she said. "he's a bit moody so I would knock" ronal said rolling her eyes.

I nodded going over to his room and knocking.

"Who is it?" I heard aonung call. "It's me, neteyam" I said through the door, it went silent but I stood waiting. "Can I come in?" I asked after a while.

I could hear aonung sigh. "yeah come in" I heard him say and I opened the door. I saw aonung sitting on his bed and I walked over to him.

"What is it?" He mumbled, I sat down next to him but he scooted away. This kind of made me sad.

"I wanted to talk" I told him and he rolled his eyes. "Well obviously" he hissed, making me flinch. Okay he's starting to piss me off.

"Are you mad?" I asked him, he didn't answer he just stared blankly down at the ground. "Aonung!" I hissed at him and he turned to glare at me but he froze.

"What the hell is that?" He snapped, touching the necklace around my neck. "It was a gift from antohi" I told him. And he seemed to get angry.

"But we're not on that topic" I said. "Are you mad at me?"

"No shit!" Aonung hissed angrily. I looked at him with confusion. "But why?" I asked not understanding. "Because!" He snapped. That's not a fucking reason.

I grabbed his bond and he instantly whined. "Let go...!"

"What's with you?" I asked, watching him grab my hand that was on his bond. "Nothing!" Aonung groaned. "Liar!" I hissed angrily. "Okay okay!" Aonung whined. "Just please let go"

I glared at him but I let go of his bond, he sighed with relief.

"Now tell me" I frowned at him, he looked down at the ground. "Your playing me" aonung said angrily, crossing his arms.

"What!?" I said confused, he glared at me angrily. "You heard me" he hissed. I looked at him with confusion. "How am I playing you!?" I asked.

"Because you want to humiliate me!" Aonung practically shouted. I was in complete confusion.

"Why would I want to do that?" I asked him, he opened his mouth to shout again but nothing came out, he then looked away searching for words.

"I don't know..." He suddenly whispered.

I reached out to touch his shoulder but he flinched away. "Aonung.." I frowned. "I would never want to hurt you"

He began to shake his head and I soon realized he was crying. "Aonung... Please don't cry" I whispered, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.  He kept crying, his breath hitching in his throat.

I pulled him closer to my chest. "It's okay" I told him, rubbing his shoulder. "I'm sorry" he sobbed, I laid my head on top of his. "You don't have to be sorry" I told him and he shook his head again.

"It's okay aonung" I whispered. "It's okay to have emotions dude" I said trying to smile at him.

He wiped his face before looking up at me. "I'm really sorry" aonung frowned. "I know, it's okay" I told him, bringing my hand up to touch his cheek.

"Just talk to me next time, okay?" I laughed, creasing his cheek, he nodded slowly.

"And stop being such a knucklehead!" I hissed grabbing his bond. He instantly whimpered. "Okay, okay!"

I let go of his bond and he instantly flipped it to the shoulder farther away from me, he was pouting too.

Cute.

Adorable apology 😌❤️
Word count: 635