pt.41

Aonung's Pov:

I woke up this morning I tried to stretch but a weight was sprawled over me, I sat up to see rotxo laying on my legs snoring. Comfortable. I thought rolling my eyes.

I maneuvered around, careful not to wake rotxo or tsireya who was sleeping beside me.

We had decided to stay the night with rotxo and nana knowing hed be sad all night, and probably all day today.

I stepped out of the den, stretching my arms and legs. 

"Aonung?" I heard a voice call and I turned to see neteyam walking down the path. "Sup" I said, stretching one of my arms.

"I was looking for you every where" neteyam said, coming to stand next to me. "Oh yeah I just sleep at rotxo's house sometimes when hes-" I hesitated. I shouldn't tell neteyam.

"When we make fry bread" I smiled, neteyam nodded. "I love fry bread" he smiled and I nodded. "then you would have to try rotxo's fry bread" I said and neteyam shrugged.

"Hey later do you want to go for a walk?" Neteyam asked, I frowned a bit. "I'll try to find some time today I have a lot of things to do" I smiled politely.

Really my insides were screaming. Attractive. Hot. Pretty.

"Aonung you okay?" Neteyam asked me putting his hand on my forehead. "Oh aonung, did you catch a cold or something" neteyam asked worriedly. "No!" I said quickly. "It's just stuffy"

"Do you need to go into the water?" Netey asked me taking my hand. "I'll go with you"

I shook my head. "No! It's fine I'll be fine" I smiled touching his shoulder. We both jumped when we heard movement and turned to see rotxo making his way out the den.

His eyes were red, puffy, and filled with sleep. He stretched glancing over at me and neteyam. "Oh hey guys" we waved walking over to us. "Hey" neteyam smiled politely.

"Tsireya is still asleep" rotxo said, pointing back into the den. Figures.

"We'll what's your guys plans for today?" Neteyam asked us. Rotxo shrugged while I spoke. "I don't have anything planned for today, why?" I said.

Neteyam nodded smiling. "Me and my siblings we're going hunting and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come?" Neteyam asked.

Rotxo hit my arm making an "oh" sound. "What?" Me and neteyam asked both at the same time. "Alùnii's ceremony party is tonight" rotxo said. Shit I completely forgot.

"Well then, would you and your siblings like to come to alùnii's party?" I asked neteyam and he smiled happily nodding. "Okay that's tonight so we can still go hunting today" i smiled.

He nodded happily. "Alright see you guys later" he said turning around and walking away.

My body felt that weird light bubbly thing in my stomach.

What's up with me? I wondered.

☺️💗 Cuties.
Word count: 485