pt.92

Aonungs Pov:

Me and neteyam haven't talked for days, we don't even sleep in the same pod right now.

And most of the time we didn't see each other at all, in some way I guess I was trying to avoid him. I made sure my schedule was occupied so we never really had the chance to have a conversation let alone look at each other.

"Aonung" tsireya's voice snapped my attention back into the room, I looked over at the two girls looking at me.

"I asked if you wanted to hold takuk?" Kiri asked and I smiled weakly, taking takuk from her.

I could see the way tsireya and Kiri looked at each other so it was no surprise when tsireya spoke first. "Aonung.. are you doing okay?" She asked and I frowned a bit.

"Yeah I'm okay, why do you ask?" I shrugged off.

"Have you talked to neteyam?" Kiri asked.

"No?" I muttered. "Do I have to talk to him or something?" I grumbled and I could see the two look at each other from the corner of my eye.

"I was just wondering" Kiri shrugged.

And that was the end of the conversation.

I went and sat down in the hammock with takuk, who was sleep peacefully.

I smiled rocking the hammock back and forth a bit.

-

Neteyam's Pov:

When I got back to the pod tsireya was there helping Kiri make food.

"Hey guys, hows-"

"SHHH!" the girls hissed through their teeth, Kiri putting her finger over her mouth.

She them pointed over to the hammock and I frowned a bit. "Thought I wouldn't see him today... Again" I mumbled, walking over to help the two.

"You two should really talk" tsireya told me but I shook my head. "There's nothing to talk about" I told them, but I could see their frowns.

"I think it would still be best to try" tsireya told me and I glared up at her.

"He's not going to have a kid!" I hissed at her. "We can never have kids! I don't know why everyone is trying to make it seem like he can!" I snapped, making them flinch.

"You could always try-" Kiri tried to say.

"We're not having a child because neither of us will ever give birth! Can everyone just shut up about it!" I shouted at them.

Tsireya covered her mouth and Kiri's eyes went wide, but they weren't looking at me.

I turned to see aonung standing a bit behind me, he looked sad, really sad.

"Um... Takuk is up" he mumbled before turning around, beginning to leave.

"Look what you did!" Tsireya frowned, going after aonung.

I frowned, hitting my hand into the wooden counter. "Damnit!"

Drama 🤗
Word count: 460