pt.80

Aonungs Pov:

"Are you okay Nìayoeng?" I asked, trying to keep my cool with the young warrior.

"Is maskwa okay?" Nìayoeng asked instead of answering my question.

I let out a large sigh. "He's awake but in pain" I told nìayoeng. "But that's the other thing" I said stopping on the trail and turning to face nìayoeng.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I hissed lowly. I was trying so hard to keep cool.

Nìayoeng flinched back his ears pinned to his head. "He wanted to come with so I let him" nìayoeng muttered.

"He is not a warrior yet." I breathed lowly.

"That's because you'll never make him one" nìayoeng whispered and I glared over at him.

"You know nothing!" I hissed angrily.

"You can't keep him in the dark aonung!" Nìayoeng snapped. "You don't speak to me that way!" I hissed at him.

"Then listen to me so I don't have to yell!" Nìayoeng snarled but I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Listen, to you?" I asked, feeling my blood boil. "Why Should I listen to a warrior that can't even follow rules" I hissed and nìayoeng just seemed to get more angrier.

"Maskwa is older than me. He should be a warrior" nìayoeng said lowly.

"You are a warrior because you have proven you had earned it" I told nìayoeng sternly.

"No! I'm a warrior because you forced me to fight in a war I wasn't ready for!" Nìayoeng hissed, tears brimming at his eyes.

"Be quiet nìayoeng" I snapped.

"Why!?" He yelled. "Don't want you little forest friends knowing that the sky people came back huh" nìayoeng snarled.

"I was protecting everyone!" I yelled back. "Now I'm protecting maskwa!"

"That's what you call it!?" Nìayoeng hissed. "Protecting" nìayoeng scoffed.

"You know nothing nìayoeng" I told the warrior.

"Your a coward aonung" nìayoeng said, his voice getting quiet. "You have been even before you were leader"

"You know nothing nìayoeng!" I hissed again.

"I know your to scared to make maskwa a warrior because you think he'll die just like rotxo!" Nìayoeng yelled.

"Shut up!" I shouted, grabbing the boy by his necklaces.

"Don't you ever speak his name again"

Yummy drama.
Word count: 370