pt. 103

Aonungs Pov:

"You didn't drink right?" Neteyam asked me, squeezing my hand lightly has we walked back to our pod.

"Of course not!" I laughed and he nodded his head. "Good"

We made it back to my pod and I stretched a bit. "I'm tired come to bed with me" I mumbled and neteyam instantly rushed after me.

We laid down on our bed and I pulled him closer, hugging his head into my chest while his hands rested on my stomach.

"Night neteyam" I whispered, kissing the top of his head before closing my eyes.

-

I woke up, my stomach twisting in pain and I sorta pushed neteyam off of my, waking him up as I rushed out of the room.

I ran out side, throwing up over the side of the den.

"Aonung!" Neteyam yelled, rushing to my side and grabbing my shoulder. "Are you okay what happened!?"

"Are you sure you didn't drink" neteyam asked worriedly, feeling my forehead.

"Nothing neteyam it's just part of the pregnancy" I mumbled sitting up and rubbing my head.

"Are you okay at least" neteyam asked touching my stomach. "Do you need me to get you anything?" He rushed.

"Neteyam... Calm down" I whispered, touching his forearm. "Breathe."

Neteyam let out a large sigh, dropping his head. "I'm sorry I'm just really worried I don't want anything to happen to you" neteyam stressed and I pulled him closer to me, his head laying on my chest.

"I will be fine, this stuff is normal" I promised him and he nodded his head.

"Can I still get you anything?" Neteyam asked again, this time more calmly.

"Some water but I also want to go back to bed" I chuckled and he nodded his head.

Standing up before reaching out his hand and helping me up, bringing me back into the pod.

"I love you neteyam" I mumbled.

"I love you too aonung"

Yay I've finally given an update! 🤗
Word count: 330