pt.3

Aonung's Pov:

I snickered as me and my friends walked up to lo'ak. "What do you want aonung?" He hissed, glaring at me. "Chill bro I just wanted to talk" I smiled, he rolled his eyes. "Don't act like we're friends aonung" lo'ak growled. I looked at him confused, even though I wasn't. "We're not?" I asked, almost laughing.

He glared at me, trying to walk past me. "No, leave me alone"

I grabbed his arm. "Okay, cut the case" I told lo'ak, trying to make him stay, my friends laughed behind me, he rolled his eyes turning to look at me. "We need more hands for our hunting" I told him. He rolled his eyes at me. "Ask somebody else" lo'ak said yanking his arm away.

I frowned, looking over at my friends. "Guess I should have asked the stronger brother" I laughed, my friends laughing along.

Lo'ak turned to look at me, a glare on his face. "Let's do it"

--time skip

Aonung's Pov:

We we're way out past the reef, even my father wouldn't want me this far out, the fear of getting lost if you didn't know what you were doing. It was perfect to prank lo'ak.

Me and my friends left him stranded in the water, getting on our ilu's and heading back to camp, laughing and joking about lo'ak. He's an idiot.
But I couldn't help to look at the spot where we left him.

After some time we got back to the shore. "Lo'ak is so stupid!" One of my friends sneered, I nodded in agreement as my friends started to laugh.

I got off my ilu before speaking. "Alright guys I'm heading back to my den, see you at dinner time" I smiled, leaving the beach.

I walked into my den to see my mom and sister having a conversation, they instantly quieted when I came in. "Hey" I just said, walking over to my side of the den. I could hear their conversation continue but I couldn't hear what they we're saying.

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

"Aonung!" My mom called, I got up off my bed before my mom called again. "Dinner time!"

I walked into the main den, my sister was neatly dressed and had her hair all neatly decorated. "Who you seeing sis?" I smirked at her and she slapped my arm. "Shut up" she muttered.

"Aonung!" my mom called, I turned around to face her and she handed me a basket of cooked fish and another small basket of berries. "Carry these for me" she told me and I nodded.

When we got to the camp, I set down the baskets, seeing rotxo not far away, I walked over to him, tsireya followed me. "Hey aonung" rotxo greeted smiling, I nodded a greeting to him. "Have you seen lo'ak?" Tsireya asked rotxo, who shook his head. I frowned. He has to be back by now.

Tsireya sighed. "I'll go try to find neteyam or Kiri" she said, heading off. Is lo'ak who she's trying to impress? I wondered.

(Sometime later)

It was getting dark out when tsireya came up to me, neteyam trailing behind her they both looked distressed. "Have you guys seen lo'ak yet?" Tsireya asked worriedly. I felt my face drop. How is he not back!?

Rotxo shook his head and neteyam looked really worried. "We have to tell someone!" Tsireya said, running into the crowd, neteyam went after her and I felt guilty.

"I'll be right back" I told rotxo who was busy eating, he gave me a thumbs up and I left for the crowd.

I quickly found neteyam talking to his younger sister Kiri. "Neteyam..." I mumbled, he turned around to look at me, obliviously not in a good mood.

I pulled him away from his sister before speaking. "Lo'ak is out past the reef" I told neteyam, looking up at him shamefully. "How do you know?" He asked me, confusion trickling into his face.

I shouldn't tell him. "I brought lo'ak out to the reef to hunt him... And I left him there" my voice got quieter at the last part, seeing neteyam's face change to anger. "Why would you do that!?" He shouted at me, I flinched back. I've never seen neteyam so angry before.

I opened and closed my mouth, trying to find an explanation but I couldn't. "I don't know" I whispered shamefully.

Neteyam glared at me, grabbing my bond I Yelped at the sudden force on my hair. "Neteyam let go!" I shouted, trying to get his hand off. "Your telling my father" neteyam hissed pushing me forward, he pulled harder on my bond and I couldn't help but whimper. It hurt like hell.

"Keep walking before I beat your ass" neteyam hissed at me.

Damn he's scary when he's mad.

And hot...

sorry I had to put that 😌✋
Word count: 815