pt.29

Aonung's Pov:

They forced us onto ikrans. I hated flying. "Please don't do this!" Tsireya begged, trying to get away from the ikran and the na'vi. They forced her down and she cried out in pain.

"Don't hurt her!" I snapped at them as rotxo and antohi hissed but they just ignored us forcing us up onto the ikrans. "Stop!" Rotxo hissed, planting his feet on the ground. "I'm not going on this thing!" Rotxo snapped at the na'vi.

The one holding rotxo rolled his eyes, looking over at the others. "Knock them out, they ain't gonna cooperate" the one next to me said. "What!?" Antohi yelled, trying to get away.

Rotxo hissed, biting down hard on the na'vi that held him wrist. The na'vi cried out letting rotxo go.

I took my chance with the distraction to kick back at the na'vi that held me. But this na'vi was strong.

Tsireya screamed as he flipped me on my back the wind knocking completely out of me. "Aonung!" Rotxo hissed, lunging forward at the na'vi but these na'vi are bigger than us and they easily grabbed him as he struggled.

I could here tsireya yelling but I couldn't understand what she was saying. "Guys stop!" antohi cried out. "Stop please!"

"You better listen to your little friend" a na'vi said, he was right next to my ear. "Fuck. You." I hissed, my teeth gritted.

I felt a sharp jab in my neck and it was lights out.

(Sometime later)

Aonung's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, I was tied up with rope. As I looked around my surroundings I was on an island I don't recognize. We're was the others!?

I thought panicking, looking around for them.

"Rotxo!" I called out. There was no answer. "Tsireya!? Antohi!?" I called for them but their was no response.

"There's no point in screaming your head off" I heard a voice say making me jump. I hissed when I saw it was one of the dark blue na'vi. "Stay back!" I hissed. "I'll kill you!"

The na'vi just snorted. "You can't do nothing" the na'vi said, walking closer. "Your friend did a nice damage on my warrior" the na'vi said, his hand reached up to my face and I flinched away.

"What do you want from us?" I hissed out. The na'vi stood up sighing. "We're looking for na'vi that look just like us" he said, I glared at him.

"Why would I let na'vi like you into my tribe" I hissed. But I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Your tails are weak and small" I snapped. "Your teeth aren't as sharp" I noted off. "And you'd drown in the water with those arms"

The na'vi laughed, crouching down infront of me. "So your friends the fight and your the talk huh?" He smiled, I hissed at him. "Untie me and we'll test that statement" I growled at him.

"What's your name kid" the na'vi asked, clapping his hands together. I didn't answer this statement.

"My name is xion if you want to know" the na'vi shrugged. I glared at him, trying to figure out if he was tricking me our not. "Aonung" I said.

"So, aonung" the na'vi said, frowning down at me as he stood up. "You don't know the na'vi I speak of?" He asked. "No." I simply answered.

"Sad." Xion said. "You know I really don't like liars" he said, leaning up against on of the trees. "I'm not lying!" I hissed, knowing I was.

The na'vi touched something around his neck, it beeped. "Bring her over"

I looked at him confused, but I soon knew when I saw two na'vi's dragging tsireya over. "What are you doing to her!?" I hissed, trying to get up.

Xion just stared at me.

Once they had gotten over here they threw tsireya to the ground.

I hissed at the na'vi, as tsireya came closer to me, touching my shoulder.

"Who is she to you?" Xion asked and I glared at him. "She's my sister"

He nodded before reaching out his hand as a girl na'vi handed him something. "You see this?" Xion said, holding out the necklace on display, it was decorated with beads and two feathers. "Looks like a necklace" I shrugged off, trying to get tsireya to give me a hint.

"It's from one of our na'vi" the girl na'vi spoke. "His name is lo'ak, those are his birth feathers"

Shit.

"So you found a necklace so what?" I shrugged. "You sister had it around her neck" the girl na'vi spoke. "You wanna know another thing?" Xion said, giving the necklace back to the girl na'vi.

"Your sister is mated to lo'ak"

I let out an exhausted sigh. "Tsireya..." I whispered. "I know I'm sorry" she sniffled dropping her head on my shoulder.

I glared back over at the na'vi. "Why are you looking for them?" I asked, tsireya squeezed my shoulder.

Xion beckoned the boy na'vi forward, he looked about my age. "This is calian" xion  said. "He is mated to neteyam"

My heart instantly dropped. He's lying. He has to be lying.

"Your a liar!" Tsireya hissed for me. The two boy na'vi's looked almost surprised. "Neteyam doesn't love you!" Tsireya snapped angrily.

"Tsireya-"

"Neteyam chose someone else!"

"Tsireya stop!" I yelled at her, she stopped talking looking at me confused.

I was right. Neteyam was playing me. He lied.

🧍🏻Anyways 🧍🏻
Word count: 911