pt.79

Neteyam's Pov:

I spotted aonung sitting outside the Tsahìk den.

I knew tsireya was in there so I was wondering where takuk was.

"Aonung!" I called, he was sitting down, his knees brought to his chest as he stared off into the distance.

I ran up to him quickly, seeing his eyes wide I instantly felt bad. "Aonung" I said more softly, touching his back.

"I can't lose him" aonung whispered, I could see the tears brim at his eyes. I don't understand.

"Who?" I asked, rubbing his back as I sat next to him.

Aonung just shook his head. "He's to much like him neteyam" aonung told me.

I don't understand what you mean?

"Aonung, come in" we heard tsireya's voice as the curtain to the door swayed.

Both me and aonung stood up but tsireya stopped me before I could enter the den.

"I think right now he should be Alone" tsireya said, her face looked tense. I opened my mouth to ask about the na'vi but we were interpreted.

"Tsireya- I mean Tsahìk we have another warrior that needs your help!" A young warrior yelled.

I instantly felt bad for the boy seeing the giant gash on his arm and side but he didn't seem worried ab himself.

"Neteyam can you help the warriors with fewer wounds" tsireya asked hurriedly, nudging the warrior closer to me.

I nodded as the warrior gratefully took my arm and I helped him to the side of the den.

"Do you know where I can find tsireya's medicine supplies?" I asked the warrior as I helped him sit down.

"Uh yeah, at the den next to this one there will be some of her medicine, since you probably csnt go in there" the warrior told me, nodding to the den aonung was in.

I nodded. "I'll be back" I promised him and the warrior nodded.

I ran to the den the warrior told me and I easily saw the stacks of medicine she carried.

I grabbed the ooz for the cuts and some bandages to keep the cuts from getting infected.

I ran back to the warrior who hadn't moved from his spot.

The warrior let out a sigh as I placed some of the ooz on his cut arm.

"Did you see aonung yet?" The warrior asked and I looked at him confused. "Yeah why? He's in the other den right now" I told the warrior pointing at the den that was supporting him.

"Was he mad?" The warrior asked and if felt the warrior tense. "No, just scared" I told the warrior trying to focus back on his cuts.

"Is the boy okay?" The warrior asked nervously. "Who?" I asked confused, not understanding him.

"Maskwa, was it bad?"

I couldn't help but just stare at the warrior for a moment before answering. "I don't know I didn't see him" I told him.

"Aonungs gonna flip out on me" the warrior said tensely. "Why would he do that?" I asked the warrior.

The warrior stayed silent and I looked up to see him staring off into the distance.

I opened my mouth to speak but I harsh voice interrupted us.

"Nìayoeng" the voice said coldly and I turned my head to see aonung standing just beside the den.

I could tell he was trying to contain his anger.

I felt the warrior pull away from me and I watched him stand up.

He greeted aonung with the "is see you" but aonung grabbed his wrist forcing it down. "Come" aonung hissed harshly at the warrior.

What's going on?

Drama 😋🥰 🥺
Word count: 605