pt.14

Neteyam's Pov:

After some bribing we we're able to get aonung into the water.

I wanted to hangout with him but he wouldn't go anywhere near me. So he is mad?

I was very confused on why he would be mad at me, I didn't do anything to upset him did I?
So why won't he talk to me. It's driving me crazy.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" I heard me sister ask and I turned to face Kiri. "I don't know really" I laughed awkwardly. She smiled at me splashing water my way. "Well don't think to hard, let's have fun instead" she said and I nodded. She's right, I'll talk to aonung later.

We swam and messed around for a while after that before tsireya decided it would be a good idea to head back home.

We all got on our ilu's and made our way back home.

"This was the best day ever!" Tuk cheered, holding lo'ak's hand as she got off the back of his ilu, tsireya seemed very happy that we all had so much fun.

"We should do something like this  again" rotxo smiled, aonung stood beside him. "I agree, it was fun" I laughed, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off aonung. But he didn't look at me at all.

"Hey guys!" I heard a voice cheer and I instantly looked over to see antohi making her way down the beach, I smiled as she came over to me first. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it out to the three brother rocks with you guys" she frowned and I touched her hand.

"It's alright" I smiled at her and Kiri joined in. "You gotta join us next time!" She said happily and antohi nodded her head. "I would love too!" She said looking around the group before squeezing my hand.

"Who's hungry?" She asked laughing as tuk and lo'ak raised their hands excitedly. "Rotxo your mom was the one that cooked" antohi told rotxo and tsireya instantly cheered 'yes'

"Come on let's go guys!" Antohi smiled, tugging my hand, I followed her smiling, I wasn't so much worried about aonung anymore.

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

Me and antohi sat eating dinner together, she was excitedly talking about how she made these two new necklaces and asked if I wanted one, I agreed instantly and her smile brightened even more.

"I'll go get them now then!" She cheered happily standing up. I stood up with her. "Would you like me to come to?" I asked her and she nodded, taking my hand.

We walked to her pod. "Wait here I'll go grab them" she smiled, patting my chest, I nodded as she disappeared into her pod.

I stood waiting for her when I saw aonung passing by, I called out his name and he turned to look at me surprised.

"Hey aonung!" I smiled, waving. He didn't wave back, he didn't even say anything he just turned back around and walked away.

He's really angry? What did I mess up though?

"Neteyam!" I heard antohi's voice call taking me out of my thoughts as she popped up out of her pod.

She held out two beautiful hand made necklaces. "Pick any one you want!" She smiled happily.

I looked over at the necklaces, there was a pretty beaded necklace, that we're a beautiful blue and a shell that was light blue and white with tiny white shells tracing alongside it.

It's the same light blue shade as aonung's eyes.

The other necklace was a more greener and dark blue shell necklace

"I like this one" I smiled, picking up the light blue shell necklace. It reminds me of aonung.

Antohi smiled happily. "I'm glad you like it!" She said, putting on the other shell necklace while I put on mine. "See, we match!" She laughed happily and I smiled over at her.

"It looks nice on you" I told her and I could see her cheeks darken. "Thank you" she smiled, hugging me.

"We should probably head back to the others" I told antohi and she nodded, I took her hand and led her back to the place where we we're all eating.

Tsireya looked at me with surprise when she saw us come back and I saw lo'ak and rotxo exchange smirks.

"Nice necklace bro" lo'ak smiled and I rolled my eyes at him while rotxo and lo'ak started giggling to each other.

Antohi sat down next to Kiri and tsireya and I sat beside tsireya.

Tsireya didn't look at me or say anything and she seemed to scoot away.

Weird.

I felt a hand slap my shoulder and I looked back at lo'ak, I could see rotxo trying to hold back his giggling. "Where'd you and your girlfriend go" lo'ak asked smirking and I could see tsireya turn her head slightly to listen to our conversation.

"She's not my girlfriend" I laughed, and lo'ak put his hands up. "Oh they haven't made it official yet" he said mostly to rotxo who looked like he was trying to hard to contain his laughter.

"We're not dating" I told the two and lo'ak smirked. "Right of course" he said. "I won't tell the parents if you and her disappear somewhere at night" lo'ak told me patting my shoulder, this made rotxo start burst out laughing.

That's when we all heard tsireya set down her food a little to angrily and stormed off.

"Uh oh" rotxo whispered and lo'ak shushed him. Why were her and aonung acting the same around me?

"I better go check on her" lo'ak said standing up to follow her. "Who's the love bird now?" I told him this made rotxo start giggling again.

"Shut up!" Lo'ak mumbled before going after tsireya.

That's when I realized I forgot to try to talk to aonung.

Shit.

I wondered if I should do it later tonight.
I probably should. I thought.

Drama is happening 😋😘👍
Word count: 1000