pt.18

Aonung's Pov:
(Bold means their talking in the na'vi language)

I hissed to myself making my way back to the camp. Stupid neteyam. I thought shaking my head angrily.

I heard muffled noises from the brush and trees behind me and I turned to glare at it. "Neteyam I swear to eywa" I hissed lowly, not wanting to deal with his shit.

I moved closer to the noise but instead of neteyam it was tuk.

"Tuk what the hell-" I paused seeing her mouth taped shut and her hands behind her back. "Tuk!" I called out, moving closer to try to untie her. Her muffled screams only got louder. "I know hold on I'm trying to help" I told her in panic.

Her eyes widen has she tried to scream, I heard shuffle behind me but before I could turn around something hard hit my head and I fell to the ground.

A huge pressured weight landed on my side as he tried clawing at my opponent, i hit something and the opponent cried out. "you fucker!"

I felt a jab in my neck and my limbs soon felt tired of thrashing, I could hear tuk's muffled screams as a figure I couldn't make out leaned over as my vision got blurry.

"Night little na'vi"

Sky people.

--Time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

My head hurt like hell and my eyes burned when I opened them. "Aonung" I heard a small voice call, I tried to look around burt everything was so blurry. "Tuk!?" I called out, I tried to move but I was chained to something.

"Aonung I'm here!" Tuk said. "I can't see you!" I told her trying to blink away the blurriness. "I know, they drugged you" tuk said. "In a few hours you should be better" tuk told me and I nodded slowly.

"Aonung?" I felt a small body against my side and I turned my head to see a blurry blue figure. "I'm really scared"

I could feel tuk's body begin to shake. "Tuk don't cry" I told her, leaning closer to her. "I won't let them here hurt you" I reassured her, but she still cried.

(Few hours later)

I was awoke to the sound of a metal door opening, as three skypeople entered the room. My vision was better.

I hissed as one of the sky people dressed in a long white gown with pants stepped closer to me and tuk. I instinctively wrapped my tail around tuk as she sheltered closer to me.

"What kind of na'vi is that?" One of the skypeople behind asked. The one near me and tuk held a screen up to my face that showed blue, it flashed making me wince.

"Their metkayina na'vi's" the one Infront said. "Well it ain't a sully so kill it" the sky person behind said to the other as he took out a weapon.

I hissed lowly as tuk screamed. "No don't hurt him!" She cried out. I snarled as the one with the weapon stepped closer to me.

I've never encountered sky people so I didn't know what they could do, I just knew they killed everything in their path.

"Stop!" The sky person in the white said, stepping Infront of the one with the weapon.

"Their a problem Doc?" The sky person in the far back asked. As tuk began to cry and shout words that weren't understandable.

"This is a newly species of na'vi too us" the "doc" said. "Plus with the way the youngest sully is acting we could use him as bait as well" the doc said, my ears lowered. Use me as bait!?

"It will just get in the way!" The one with the weapon snapped.

"He!" The doc hissed.

"Private, stand down" the person in the back snapped and the one with the weapon instantly backed off with a grumble.

"I'll let you do you weird science stuff doc" the person in the back said, pointing at the doc. "But if I need to kill that thing I will"

The doc nodded and with that the two soldiers left while the doc turned back to us.

She kneeled down Infront of me and tuk and I wrapped my tail protectively around tuk and hissed out a warning.

"My name is Serena, I am not here to hurt you" the doc spoke out, I was completely surprised at how well she spoke na'vi.

I glared at her hissing out. "sorry, I can't speak in murder"

I watched the Serena's face change, but it wasn't to anger. "I know you understand what I'm saying" she told me. "I am here simply to study your ways of life" she smiled.

"Bullshit!" I screamed out making her flinch. Tuk hissed beside me. "You kill my people, you monsters!" Tuk shouted and I nodded in agreement.

Serena's gaze softened. "I don't participate in that, and I am so sorry that happens to you" she spoke lowly, I glared at her but as I opened my mouth to speak the door slammed open, making us all jump.

Two different sky people stepped forward, grabbing tuk by her arm as she screamed, I hissed, trying to wrap my tail around her and protect her but they we're pulling her away. "Don't take her you stupid bastards!" I screamed out, pulling at my chains as she cried.

"What are you doing!?" Serena asked the two skypeople, she stepped forward but the person pushed her back. "private information, stay here with that thing"

I hissed and shouted as I could hear tuk's screams being dragged away before the door slammed shut.

The doc stepped closer to me and I hissed flinching away. "She will be okay" the doc told me but I didn't believe her.

"I am the chiefs son, my father is friends with my father, they will kill you!" I told her angrily. The doc looked at me with surprise. "You do speak English?"

I hissed angrily at her as she reached her hand out.

"I don't want to hurt you" the doc said.

Lair. All skypeople do is hurt us.

Poor tuk and aonung 😢
Word count: 1026