pt.23

Aonung's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling warm and comfortable I instantly wanted to lay back down and sleep. "Ow... Fuck my head" I grumbled, the headache starting to appear.

I put my head down but instead of my head hitting the floor it hit something soft and warm.

I jumped up instantly realizing I was sleeping on neteyam. Oh shit! I put my hand over my mouth in surprise. Did i sleep with neteyam!?

I started to stress, leaving for the bathroom. I can hardly remember anything. I sat down on the floor, holding my forehead. What did we do!?

A knock sounded on the bathroom door and I jumped. "Aonung dude hurry up" rotxo whined from outside the door.

I let out a stressful sigh, standing up to open the door. "Thanks man!" Rotxo exclaimed rushing past me and shutting the door before I could say anything.

I sighed walking back into the living room, kiri was up and so was tsireya, they were laughing about how lo'ak and neteyam were completely dead asleep on the floor and couch.

"Hey aonung" kiri greeted me smiling. "How are you feeling brother?" Tsireya asked me, I shrugged. "I feel like shit" I grumbled rubbing my head.

I looked down at neteyam and I couldn't help but question myself. Did we fuck?

No. I wouldn't let that happen I'm not gay.

"Aonung?" Kiri called out my attention snapped back to the two girls instantly. "I asked if you were feeling up to swimming in the hot spring with us others?" Kiri asked.

"Sure I'll go" I smiled at the two. Tsireya nodded. "Do you mind waking up neteyam?" She asked me before gently touching lo'ak's face and easing him awake.

He blinked a few times before sitting up with exhaustion. "What's going on" he grumbled before touching his stomach. "Jeez I feel sick" lo'ak grumbled. "If you throw up on my I'll beat you" tsireya said, scooting away.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes, teasing tsireya by fake gagging as she screamed.

"I think I drank to much" rotxo frowned, stretching as he came out of the bathroom. "No shit" I grumbled to him. "you guys need to control your drinking" kiri laughed and tsireya nodded in agreement.

"Aonung will you wake up neteyam now" tsireya asked me again, I looked down at his peacefully sleeping body.

I smirked over at rotxo, he already caught on and so did tsireya.

"Oh my god you two, no!" She said laughing. "What?" Kiri said confused, tsireya just rolled her eyes as me and rotxo got on either side of him.

I wrapped my hand around neteyam's tail as rotxo leaned over neteyam, trying to hold back his laughter.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD" rotxo screamed loudly as I tugged hard on neteyam's tail.

Neteyam jumped awake surprised. "What the hell?" I exclaimed looking between me and rotxo. Tsireya laughed shaking her head. "They used to do that to me when we we're younger" tsireya explained to Kiri now.

"Uh lo'ak fell back asleep" rotxo said, pointing at lo'ak slumped backwards on the couch. Tsireya grumbled before smacking his chest hard. "Ow!" He yelped jolting up.

"We'll go to the hot spring now!" Kiri smiled standing up.

Neteyam slowly we made eye contact but I quickly looked away. I can't fall for his trap.

Aonung no don't go to that train of thought ☹️
Word count: 570

Also here's their ages in the story for anyone wondering!

Neteyam- 19
Aonung - 18
Tsireya - 17
Lo'ak - 17
Kiri- 19
Rotxo -18
Antohi - 19
Tuk- 9

:)

hard love - (neteyam x aonung) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara