pt.16

3d person Pov:

It was around midnight time and lo'ak was trying to get tsireya to notice him waiting for her. She didn't.

Lo'ak flicked his tail back a fourth impatiently before deciding he was going to risk it.

"Tsireya!" Lo'ak called out and she jumped instantly, moving forward to look at lo'ak. "What are you doing here it's late?" Tsireya said confused, lo'ak smiled brightly at her. "Get aonung I want to show you him and rotxo something" lo'ak told her, she looked at lo'ak with complete confusion but went off to go fetch aonung.

Once lo'ak had gotten the three metkayina teens he left the the the open space on the Cliff, the three metkayina teens exchanged confused glances before kiri emerged from the forest, greeting lo'ak who smiled waiting patiently.

Neteyam soon came out after Kiri, he smiled brightly, nodding to everyone.

"What is going on?" Tsireya asked confused and lo'ak chuckled. "You'll see"

Lo'ak started to click and call, soon neteyam and Kiri followed him.

The wind started to pick up as three big ikran's began to appear.

Aonung moved back in fear as the tsireya and rotxo looked nervous and confused.

The ikran's landed right next to the siblings, neteyam reached out to pet his ikran's about. "We want to teach you our way too" neteyam spoke, turning back to them. "So you we'll teach you how to ride an ikran" he smiled and lo'ak nodded happily.

"Our ikran's are fiercer but also beautiful creatures" Kiri told the three metkayina. "Treat them with respect just like you treat your ilu's"

Tsireya nodded, being the first to step forward. Aonung wonder how she could have that much trust and confidence as tsireya reached out to hold lo'ak's hand before touching his ikran's snout.

"Rotxo you will ride with me" Kiri smiled as he cautiously stepped closer to her, she smiled taking rotxo's hand and guiding it to touch the ikran's cheek.

Neteyam smiled looking back over at aonung, surprised by how terrified aonung looked.

"Hey aonung you can ride with me" neteyam smiled, reaching out his hand. Aonung stepped back shak his head, he looked really scared. "Neteyam... I- I can't..." Aonung hesitated looking up at the scary animal.

Neteyam smiled, stepping closer to aonung who wouldn't take his eyes off the ikran. "Aonung, trust me" neteyam said, grabbing both of aonungs and and guiding him over to the ikran.

It looked like aonung was visibly shaking as he watched neteyam bond with the ikran before taking aonungs hand. "Trust me" neteyam repeated as he helped lift aonung up onto the ikran. Aonung looked completely horrified.

"Ready?" Neteyam asked, taking aonungs hands and slipping them onto his waist, aonungs face turned a darker shade of blue.

Neteyam let out a call as the others did to before the ikran spreaded their wings to begin to soar.

Aonung yelped, squeezing tightly onto neteyam and burying his face in the crook of neteyam's net.

"Calm down reef boy" neteyam laughed, feeling aonung shake his head against his back.

"Trust me" neteyam whispered to aonung, touching aonung's hand that rested on his stomach.

"I'm trying too" aonung whispered back.

Couple goals ❤️🏳️‍🌈
Word count: 537