pt.39

Neteyam's Pov:

I opened my eyes to see I was in the same clearing, the na'vi stood before me. "Why did you bring me back here?" I asked him, looking around at the emptiness. "Come" tsu'tey simply said, turning to walk away.

"Wait up!" I called chasing after him as the forest began to form around me. It turned to night, the plants were glowing. I couldn't find tsu'tey anywhere.

"Tsu'tey!?" I called searching for the na'vi when I stopped in my tracks.

I was back at the home tree it looked way different and stranger, na'vi's were gathered everywhere but they could not see or hear me.

I spotted my father and my mother in the middle of the clearing but they were younger, way younger. And they I saw tsu'tey and grandma.

Grandma was standing Infront of Jake, asking him questions while tsu'tey stared angrily.

"I am a warrior" Jake stated. "A warrior!?" Tsu'tey laughed raising his hand. "I could beat him easily!" He hissed.

"That is when I first met your father" I heard a voice behind me and I jumped. It was tsu'tey. "I refused to open my eyes and see him" tsu'tey told me, beginning to walk, I followed him.

"Why didn't you trust him?" I asked, frowning. "I was scared, if I trusted another na'vi like him they would destroy us" tsu'tey sighed.

We we're now back in the clearing but it was day.

"You mated with this women!?" Tsu'tey shouted as neytiri pushed him back. "Is this true?" Ma'to asked, glaring at Jake and neytiri. "We are mated before eywa" neytiri said, holding her ground.

I could see the hurt and betrayed look in tsu'tey's face.

"I was supposed to be mated to neytiri" tsu'tey told me, making me look over at him. "Did you love her?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Not as a mate no" he said. "But I thought I could keep her safe if I did"

I nodded in understanding.

"But I cannot take the bond of eywa away" tsu'tey said as we began to walk again. "And eventually I realized that it is not me that eywa wants to protect neytiri but Jake"

We we're suddenly on the ship of the sky people.

"I took Jakes place, so neytiri wouldn't have to lose any more people she loved" I watched as tsu'tey was shot down by sky people, my jaw Hung open.

"I fought with toruk makto, we we're bothers" I turned back to look at tsu'tey

"And he was my last shot"

Currently crying 😅
Word count: 434