pt.49

Neteyam's Pov:

"What will we do!?" I exclaimed as me and aonung walked back to the den in a hurry. "War will only kill us!" I told him when he didn't answer.

"We have to fight!" He hissed, whipping around. "No!" I said worriedly, grabbing his shoulders. "We can find another way!" I tried to tell him.

"What other way is there neteyam!?" Aonung hissed. "Fighting them is our only chance" aonung sighed and I dropped my hands.

"What about the elders?" I asked as we started to walk again. "The children?" I exclaimed trying to get him to listen to my plea. "They will all get killed if we start a war"

Aonung glared back at me. "They will get killed if we don't fight back to" aonung grumbled.

"Either fight with us or stay out of the way neteyam" aonung frowned and I felt hopeless.

"I don't want to see anymore na'vi die." I whispered, stopping in my tracks as aonung kept walking.

"Then kill the sky people" aonung shrugged, leaving me standing there.

He doesn't understand what this will do to us.

I quickly chased after him.

"I will fight with you!" I called, grabbing onto his shoulders. "I will fight right beside you" I reassured him and I could almost she him relax a little.

"We stick together okay?" Aonung said and I nodded. "Always" I nodded, putting our foreheads together.

"Just promise not to die" I laughed and he nodded. "You better not either" he smiled before we kissed. It was sweet and passionate before we pulled away.

"Let kick some sky people's asses" I smiled, holding up my fist. Aonung fist bumped me.

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

"You kids will stay back, only fight when the sky people are pushing us back" Jake told us and I groaned. "We must keep you safe but we also need you as warriors" Tonowari explained mostly looking at his kids.

"Ronal, neytiri and the other mothers are hiding the young children at the moment, tuk is amongst them" Jake explained and we all nodded along.

"Will Ronal be hiding with the since she's pregnant?" Tsireya asked worriedly and Tonowari sighed, dropping his head. "No, she insists on fighting" Tonowari said, he looked tired and worried.

Tsireya instantly went silent and lo'ak interlocked their hands for comfort.

"How will you find the sky people?" Rotxo asked. "We will hunt them down from both sky and water" Jake explained and we all nodded.

--time skip.

Everyone was in position. It was quiet in the camp as every warrior was out searching and probably fighting.

We sat fearful in the den, all staying silent before lo'ak spoke. "Where do you think they hid the kids?" He asked. I shrugged. "Somewhere safe" aonung said and tsireya nodded.

"Do you think we'll have to fight?" Kiri asked, she was sitting really close to rotxo.

"I hope not but probably" aonung sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sure the warriors will try to keep the sky people away" rotxo told her once Kiri had shown her distressed face.

--time Skip.

We heard the call of the horn and we all got to our feet. "It's close wasn't it!?" Rotxo asked as him and tsireya rushed to grab the spears. Lo'ak rushed to the den door being the closest one there.

"There here!" He exclaimed. "The warriors and sky people are coming!"

We all rushed to grab the weapons, rotxo throwing by bow as lo'ak got the spear he has trained hard to learn how to use.

Aonung, tsireya, and rotxo also grabbed a spear.

We heard yips and chatters so we rushed out of the den.

The ship was drawing really close now. "Move move move!" A warrior na'vi screamed as both injured and non injured warriors came in.

Kiri instantly rushed forward with her medicine, going to a warrior that had a bullet in his leg.

Aonung grabbed my wrist and I followed him without hesitation as he called for both of our ilu's.

We both hopped on rushing to the ship that was coming closer.

Warriors shouted and attacked as bullets hit the water.

"Left side of the ship!" I screamed to aonung, seeing an opening for us to get in. Aonung nodded and our ilu's quickly sped closer to the ship as bullets flew everywhere and skimwings were flying up and down.

We quickly jumped off our ilu's, grabbing onto the ships open entrance we hauled ourselves up, aonung grabbed my arm, helping me up into the ship.

I held tightly onto my bow as he ready his spear. "Move forward" I commanded with a whispered as we could hear shouting and yelling.

We made our around the ship, it was dark and silent down here but you could hear the shouting above us.

Aonung stepped forward and there was a sound of a wire being pulled before a click. I looked down at aonungs foot. Trip wire.

"Get down!" I hissed, shoving him hard before a door closed and locked, separating us from each other. "Neteyam!" Aonung shout, rushing to the door and trying to get it open.

"Its no use!" I called out. "We'll have to find a different way to each other!" I told him, pressing my hand on the glass, he did the same right next to mine.

"Be safe okay?" Aonung asked and I nodded, holding my bow tighter. "Well find each other I promise." I told him.

I promise.

I'm about to break all y'all's hearts 🥰 but no spoilers 🤭🤭
Word count: 930